Band Of Horses – Infinite Arms
Bass – Bill*Drums – Creighton*Guitar [Guitars] – Tyler*Keyboards [Keys] – Ryan*Strings – Lauren BrownTrombone – Dave WilkensTrumpet – Jay Widenhouse*Tuba – Clint ForeVocals, Guitar [Guitars] – Ben*
|5||On My Way Back Home||3:29|
- Band [Band Of Horses Is] – Benjamin Bridwell*, Bill Reynolds, Creighton Barrett, Ryan Monroe (2), Tyler Ramsey
- Booking – Mike Greek, Robin Taylor (3)
- Edited By [Digitally] – Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer [East West] – Mimi Audia Parker*
- Engineer [Echo Mountain, Assistants] – Daniel Shearin, Jon Ashley, Julian Dreyer, Steve Wilmans, Tommy Terrebonne
- Engineer [Echo Mountain] – Bill Reynolds, Danny Kadar
- Engineer [Mix, Second] – Cameron Barton
- Engineer [Mix] – Ryan Castle
- Engineer [Perfect Sound] – Benjamin Bridwell*, Bill Reynolds, Jason Donaghy
- Legal – Richard Grabel
- Management – SAM*
- Management [Financials] – Jeff Schwartz (3)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – D. Sardy*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Alec Gomez
- Photography By, Illustration [Illustrations] – Christopher Wilson (5)
- Producer – Band Of Horses
- Producer [Additional Production] – Phil Ek
- Written-By – Benjamin Bridwell* (tracks: 1 to 7, 10 to 12), Bill Reynolds (tracks: 4), Creighton Barrett (tracks: 4), Ryan Monroe (2) (tracks: 4, 9), Tyler Ramsey (tracks: 4, 7, 8, 10)
Track 4 © 2010 Lakewood Trip (ASCAP), Birdsmell Brand Songs Music (ASCAP), Caribou Heavens Music (BMI), Relly (ASCAP), Walker Texas Music Arranger (ASCAP)
Track 7 © 2010 Caribou Heavens Music (BMI), Birdsmell Brand Songs Music (ASCAP)
Track 8 © 2010 Caribou Heavens Music (BMI)
Track 9 © 2010 Relly (ASCAP)
Track 10 © 2010 Birdsmell Brand Songs Music (ASCAP), Caribou Heavens Music (BMI)
Legal: Davis, Shapiro, Lewit & Hayew LLP
Financials: Tribeca Business Management
Booking: ICM (North America), CAA (Rest of World)
RIP Mike Hawk
© & ℗ 2010 Huger Lewis and the Dudes Inc.
Made in Canada
Inserts include a sheet for each track, with artwork on one side, and lyrics on the back; each is numbered with the catalog number (88697691102), followed sequentially with: 1/1, 2/1, 3/1, 4/1, etc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 8697-69110-2 7
- Barcode (String): 886976911027
- Matrix / Runout: 88697691102 SG27147
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.