Loreena McKennitt – The Mask And Mirror
The Mystic's Dream
Bass, Tambura [Tamboura] – George KollerCello, Backing Vocals – Anne BourneChoir – Victoria Scholars ChoirElectric Guitar [Electric Guitars], Oud – Brian HughesMusic By, Lyrics By – L.M.*Music Director [Musical Director] – Jerzy CichockiNey [Nai], Oud – Abraham TawfikPercussion, Goblet Drum [Dumbeg] – Rick LazarTabla – Ravi NaimpallyUilleann Pipes – Patrick HutchinsonVoice, Goblet Drum [Dumbeg], Keyboards – L.M.*
The Bonny Swans
Arranged By [Traditional Lyrics Arranged By], Adapted By [Traditional Lyrics Adapted By] – L.M.*Bass – George KollerBouzouki, Bodhrán [Bodhràn] – Donal LunnyCello – Anne BourneFiddle – Hugh MarshGuitar [Guitars], Balalaika – Brian HughesKeyboards, Vocals, Accordion – L.M.*Music By – L.M.*Percussion – Rick LazarProducer [Assistant Producer] – Donal Lunny
The Dark Night Of The Soul
Cello, Esraj – George KollerFiddle – Hugh MarshGuitar, Sitar [Electric Sitar] – Brian HughesLyrics By – St. John Of The Cross*Music By – L.M.*Translated By, Arranged By [Lyrics Arranged By], Adapted By [Lyrics Adapted By] – L.M.*Vocals, Synthesizer [Synthesizers] – L.M.*
Marrakesh Night Market
Bass – George KollerDrums – Al CrossFiddle – Hugh MarshGoblet Drum [Dumbek], Udu [Udu Drum], Percussion – Rick LazarGuitar [Guitars], Balalaika, Electric Guitar – Brian HughesMusic By, Lyrics By – L.M.*Vocals, Accordion, Synthesizer – L.M.*
Bass, Esraj – George KollerMusic By, Lyrics By – L.M.*Vocals, Harp, Synthesizer – L.M.*
Arranged By [Traditional Music Arranged By], Adapted By [Traditional Music Adapted By] – L.M.*Balalaika, Guitar [Guitars] – Brian HughesBouzouki – Donal LunnyCello, Bass – George KollerDrums, Percussion – Rick LazarFiddle – Hugh MarshHurdy Gurdy – Nigel EatonMusic By – TraditionalVocals, Accordion, Synthesizer – L.M.*
|Cé Hé Mise Le Ulaingt? / The Two Trees||(9:09)|
Pipe Intro: Cé Hé Mise Le Ulaingt? (Who Am I To Bear It?)
Composed By, Performer [Performed By] – Patrick HutchinsonTambura [Tamboura] – George Koller
The Two Trees
Arranged By [Lyrics Arranged By], Adapted By [Lyrics Adapted By] – L.M.*Arranged By [String And Cello Arrangement By] – John WelsmanBass – George KollerCello – Ofra HarnoyLyrics By – William Butler YeatsMusic By – L.M.*Strings – David Hetherington, David Miller (13), Sharon Prater, Heinz Boshart, Sylvia Lange, Susan Lipchak, Douglas Perry (2), Kent Teeple, Adele Armin, Andy Benac*, Marie Berard*, Fujico Imajishi*, Morry Kernerman, Mark Sabat*Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer – L.M.*
Arranged By, Adapted By – L.M.*Bass – George KollerLyrics By – William ShakespeareMusic By – L.M.*Vocals, Synthesizer, Organ [Organ Pipes] – L.M.*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quinlan Road Limited
- Copyright (c) – Quinlan Road Limited
- Copyright (c) – Quinlan Road Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Patrick Hutchinson
- Published By – Quinlan Road Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing MGB
- Remastered At – Phase One Studios
- Recorded At – Woodley Farm
- Recorded At – McClear Pathé
- Recorded At – Inception Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – McClear Pathé
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 15581
- Co-producer [Co-producing Assistance From] – Brian Hughes, Jeff Wolpert
- Design [Additional Design] – Greg Jakobek
- Design [Original Design] – Margo Chase
- Edited By [Digital Editing By], Sequenced By [Sequencing By] – George Seara
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Mastered For Vinyl By] – Jeff Wolpert
- Mixed By [At Real World Studios] – Richard Evans (3) (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Additional Photography] – Horst Stasny
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ann Cutting
- Producer [Produced By] – Loreena McKennitt
- Recorded By [Additional Recording Assisted By, Inception Sound And Manta Sound] – John Hurlbut
- Recorded By [Additional Recording Assisted By, Real World Studios] – Russel Kearney*
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By, Inception Sound And Manta Sound] – John Naslen
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By, Real World Studios] – Richard Evans (3)
- Recorded By [With The Assistance Of, Woodley Farm And McClear Pathé] – Denis Tougas, Eric Abrahms*, Keith Mariash
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jeff Wolpert
- Remastered By [Digitally Remastered By] – Brian Hughes, Jeff Wolpert
Recorded at Woodley Farm, Stratford; McClear Pathé, Toronto.
Additional recording at Inception Sound, Toronto; Manta Sound, Toronto; Real World Studios, Box, Wiltshire, England.
Mixed at McClear Pathé except for "Santiago" which was mixed at Real World Studios.
"Cé Hé Mise Le Ulaingt?" composed by Patrick Hutchinson (BMI) and administered for the world by Quinlan Road Music Ltd.
Ofra Harnoy appears courtesy of BMG Classics/RCA Victor Red Seal.
All songs are copyright throughout the world by Quinlan Road Music Ltd. (SOCAN/BMI). In Canada, the United States, Australia and New Zealand, all rights are administered by Quinlan Road Music Ltd. Throughout the rest of the world, all rights are administered by Universal Music Publishing MGB.
℗ & © 1994 Quinlan Road Limited.
An 8 page booklet with notes and lyrics is included.
Includes download code for the album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 774213 501059
- Barcode (Scanned): 0774213501059
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 15581 1A QRLP 105
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 15581 1B QRLP 105
- Rights Society: SOCAN/BMI
- Rights Society: BMI
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.