Orchestra Baobab – Specialist In All Styles
|1||Bul Ma Miin
Written-By – Barthélemy Attiso*, Ndiouga Dieng
Arranged By – Balla Sidibe, Barthélemy Attiso*Written-By – Trad*
|3||Dée Moo Wóor
Written-By – Barthélemy Attiso*, Ndiouga Dieng
|4||Jiin Ma Jiin Ma
Written-By – Barthélemy Attiso*, Ndeye Mbaye*, Rudy Gomis
Written-By – Barthélemy Attiso*, Laye Mboup*
|6||On Verra Ça
Arranged By – Barthélemy Attiso*Written-By – Balla Sidibe
|7||Hommage A Tonton Ferrer
Written-By – Assane Mboup, Balla Sidibe, Barthélemy Attiso*, Ibrahim Ferrer, Ndiouga Dieng, Rudy Gomis, Youssou N'dour
|8||El Son Te Llama
Written-By – José Marquetti
Written-By – Barthélemy Attiso*, Rudy Gomis
- Bass Guitar – Charlie Ndiaye
- Design – Intro (11), Julian House
- Drums, Congas – Mountaga Koite
- Engineer [Assistant] – François Monnier (2), John Mallison, N'Diaga N'Dour, Simon Burwell, Steve Mustarde
- Illustration – Bikok T. Pierre
- Mastered By – Tom Leader
- Percussion [Sabar Drums] – Thio M'baye* (tracks: 3, 8)
- Photography By – Jean-Marie Lerat
- Producer – Nick Gold, Youssou N'Dour
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Jerry Boys
- Recording Supervisor – Omar Sow*
- Rhythm Guitar – Latfi Ben Geloune*
- Supervised By [Production Coordination] – Jenny Cathcart, Sara Daoud
- Tenor Saxophone – Issa Cissokho*
- Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Thierno Koite
- Vocals – Assane Mboup, Ibrahim Ferrer (tracks: 7), Medoune Diallo, Ndiouga Dieng, Youssou N'dour (tracks: 7)
- Vocals, Lead Guitar [Solo], Rhythm Guitar – Barthélemy Attisso
- Vocals, Maracas, Claves – Rudy Gomis
- Vocals, Timbales – Balla Sidibe
℗ & © 2002 World Circuit
Made and printed in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0-7559-79685-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg logo] Z11989 2 79685-2 01 M1S6
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8E
NEW SHIPPING RATES APPLIED ON JANUARY 21, 2018 PLEASE READ
We have a flat USA media mail rate for ANY QUANTITY of items within each category. Shipping cost remains the same whether it’s one record or 100. Buy more items and save!
LP/12"/10" Media Mail: $4.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
CD/7"/CASSETTE Media Mail: $3.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
INTERNATIONAL & CANADIAN BUYERS PLEASE NOTE! Due to new USPS shipping policies, ALL multiple record orders will be invoiced by weight. Often times, a second item will NOT incur an additional charge. We will ALWAYS aim to charge you the lowest amount possible for shipping. Please ask if you’d like a quote in advance!
LP/12"/10" First Class International: $17 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International: $11 for first item, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
LP/12"/10" First Class International $24 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International $15, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
** International orders weighing over 4lbs MUST ship via Priority Mail International. **
***INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ***
The US Postal Service "First Class International" service, which is by far the cheapest rate for shipping, does NOT insure against loss or damage, and although we pack our orders safely and securely, if your package arrives damaged, there is NO way to file a claim. If you wish to purchase insurance on your package, this is a considerably cheaper option than paying for a more expensive shipping rate. For example, insuring a packing for up to $100 in value only costs $1.40. We will gladly add this to your shipping charges at your request, and if you have any concerns about loss or damage in transit, we highly recommend it. Once a package leaves our hands, we can not be held responsible for loss or damage.
SEALED RECORD POLICY:
It is assumed that a sealed record is in perfect "like new" condition; however, sealed records occasionally have pressing defects or damage incurred from storage. At the buyer's request, we will carefully open and inspect a sealed record before sending, however we DO NOT accept returns on records that were shipped sealed and opened by the buyer.
We ship to the address listed on your PAYPAL account, not your Discogs shipping address. Please make sure your Paypal shipping address is up-to-date.
CD/CASSETTE BUYERS: WE DO NOT GRADE JEWEL CASES. Plastic jewel cases are fragile and can often break in shipping, even with careful packaging. We do our best to pack safely, and we will often note if the case is cracked already, but we cannot guarantee the jewel cases to be free of damage.