Dynazty – Titanic Mass
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Linnéa Vikström
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Jonathan Olsson (3)
- Cover, Artwork [Booklet Art], Layout – Vira Haglund
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Georg Härnsten Egg*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Love Magnusson, Mikael Lavér
- Keyboards – Love Magnusson, Mikael Lavér
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Nils Molin
- Mastered By – Jonas Källgren*
- Photography By [Booklet Band Photo] – Tallee Savage
- Producer – Dynazty, Peter Tägtgren
- Recorded By – Love Magnusson, Mikael Lavér, Peter Tägtgren
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 602547 745828
- Barcode (String): 0602547745828
- Matrix / Runout: [Universal logo x4] 06025 477 458-2 01 # 53896463
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LZ87
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0115
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
Gültig ab 15.Januar 2019 / Valid as per January 15th, 2019
EUR 4,90 (DHL Paket, versichert, unbegrenztes Gewicht)
WORLD / outside Germany:
International Shipping Rates - Packages up to 2kg weight
Deutsche Post, Warenpost International with Tracking Number:
1 x CD : EUR 6,90 (up to 500g = approx. 4 Standard CD´s)
1 x LP : EUR 7,50 (up to 500g)
2 x LP* : EUR 10,90 (up to 1.000g) * same for 1x Double LP or LP+7"
Up to max. 2.000g weight: EUR 19,90
We´re shipping to any destination, world wide. Insured and registered shipping incl. international tracking number ONLY.
Combined shipping rates for multiple items are self-evidently available and have been automatically calculated on the invoice you are receiving from us.
All items and Vinyl in particular will be shipped with adequate packaging and protection (please check our seller feedback for approval).
Smaller packages will be sent with Deutsche Post - Warenpost International Tracked.
Large and heavy packages will be sent with DHL Premium Airmail Parcel.
DHL Parcel is also going to be used to certain European countries for packages of 1.000g - 2.000g weight if being cheaper than registered airmail letter.
If you´re unsure, please ask for individual shipping rates for your requested items / to your country BEFORE placing your order.
There are too many different shipping rates to list them all here.
We will be happy to answer your questions and will individually figure out the quickest and safest shipping method for your goodies.
ATTENTION VINYL BUYERS!!
In order to prevent record sleeves from getting seam splits/damages during transport, the records will be removed from the outer sleeves if necessary and possible. Several record labels are already taking care of this and doing so during manufacturing process.
Sealed records will be carefully opened on the side in this case.
If you prefer to receive your records in original sealing, please state so when making your order / before sending payment.
We will of course respect your wishes !