Aimee Mann – I'm With Stupid
Backing Vocals – Clayton ScobleBass, Guitar – Aimee MannDrums – John Sands, Stacy JonesGuitar – Michael LockwoodGuitar, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Jon Brion
|2||Choice In The Matter
Backing Vocals – Chris Difford, Glenn TilbrookBass – Brad HallenDrums – John SandsWritten-By, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Aimee MannWritten-By, Guitar, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Jon Brion
Drums, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jon BrionWritten-By, Bass, Backing Vocals – Aimee MannWritten-By, Guitar, Keyboards – Bernard Butler
|4||You Could Make A Killing
Backing Vocals – Juliana HatfieldBass, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric] – Aimee MannDrums, Guitar [Lead] – Jon Brion
Bass, Guitar, Handclaps – Aimee MannDrums – John SandsHandclaps – Jon LupferHandclaps, Harmonica [Bass] – Jon BrionKeyboards – Mike Denneen
Backing Vocals – Juliana HatfieldWritten-By – Aimee MannWritten-By, Keyboards, Guitar, Bass – Jon Brion
|7||All Over Now
Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Guitar [Electric] – Jon BrionDrums – Stacy JonesGuitar [Electric] – Aimee Mann, Bernard Butler
|8||Par For The Course
Drums, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion – Aimee Mann
|9||You're With Stupid Now
Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Aimee MannGuitar [Electric], Bass [Acoustic], Cello, Backing Vocals – Jon Brion
|10||That's Just What You Are
Backing Vocals – Chris DiffordDrum Programming – Martyn WatsonGuitar [Electric] – Clayton ScobleGuitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Glenn TilbrookKeyboards – Mike DenneenWritten-By – Jon BrionWritten-By, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Aimee Mann
Backing Vocals – Chris Difford, Glenn TilbrookWritten-By – Aimee MannWritten-By, Drums, Keyboards, Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Distorted Nylon] – Jon Brion
Backing Vocals – Clayton ScobleBass, Acoustic Guitar – Aimee MannDrums, Piano [Tack], Harmonium – Jon "Ringo" Brion*
|13||It's Not Safe
Backing Vocals – Glenn Tilbrook, Neil Innes, Ron NastyBass, Percussion, Keyboards, Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jon BrionDrums – John SandsGuitar – Aimee Mann, Michael PennGuitar, Backing Vocals – Clayton Scoble
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Published By – Aimee Mann
- Published By – You Can't Take It With You Music
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Recorded At – Q Division Studios
- Recorded At – Grandmaster Recorders
- Recorded At – Baron Jive
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Mixed At – Andora Studios
- Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Mixed At – Q Division Studios
- Mastered At – M Works Mastering Studio, Cambridge, MA
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Distributed By – BMG
- Art Direction, Design – Gail Marowitz
- Design, Artwork [Concept] – Aimee Mann
- Engineer – Mike Denneen (tracks: 8)
- Engineer [Additional] – Jon Lupfer, Luke Gifford, Todd Burke
- Management – Michael Hausman
- Mastered By – Jonathan Wyner
- Mixed By – Jack Joseph Puig (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 8, 9 to 13), Jon Brion (tracks: 9), Mike Denneen (tracks: 5), Mike Denneen (tracks: 8), Robert Read (tracks: 9)
- Photography By – Kate Garner
- Producer – Jon Brion (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 13), Mike Denneen (tracks: 8)
- Recorded By – Mike Denneen
Aimee Mann published by Aimee Mann, ASCAP
Jon Brion published by You Can't Take it With You, ASCAP
Bernard Butler published by Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc. BMI
Glenn Tilbrook and Chris Difford appear courtesy A&M Records. Bernard Butler appears courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment (U.K.) Ltd. Stacy Jones appears courtesy of Cherry Disc Records/Giant Records. Juliana Hatfield appears courtesy of Mammoth Records/Atlantic Records Group. Michael Penn courtesy of RCA Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 2064-24951-2 4
- Barcode (String): 720642495124
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Price Code (F): BM650
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2, 3 & 4): S GED 24951 01 DISCTRONICS
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 3 & 4): IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2 Stamped in Matrix area): IFPI 8701
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 8700
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4 Stamped in Matrix area): IFPI 8799
- Other (Variant 4, In Mould): 6
****ATTENTION - ALL ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE USA MUST NOW INCLUDE PHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMS*****
***PLEASE STATE IF YOU WANT VINYL SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF THE JACKET:
A jacket is provided to protect the record. Shipping a record outside the jacket removes that level of protection of the record itself. I do not agree with shipping outside of the jacket so if you wish to ship outside of the jacket, please state it. Thank you.
Hi and thanks for looking and thanks for your interest.
Please note: my charges include packaging, shipping and handling - which INCLUDES tracking for all domestic orders and accounts for various fees incurred by discogs and paypal.
I prefer ship via US Postal and ship ALL DOMESTIC VINYL FIRST CLASS, however you may choose Media Mail now. I do not trust Media Mail and have had packages arrive crushed and bent.
Tracking information for domestic orders is provided via Paypal. Customs form number is provided for international orders via Paypal. There is no international tracking, but registered mail is an additional $13.25 UPON REQUEST. Additional shipping services and insurance is also available upon request and additional charges will apply.
PLEASE do not ask to "include shipping" with an offer. Shipping has become quite expensive and including shipping increases the total fee discogs charges for the sale. Nearly all of my items are "make offer" eligible, so please make offers on the items, not shipping.
1xLP (including 10") = $9 (first class), $5 (media mail) - please choose
double LP = $11
each additional LP = $3
7" = $5
each additional 7" = $1
CD = $4
each additional CD = $1
VHS/DVD - $7 each (no bulk rates, sorry)
1xLP (including 10") = $20
double LP = $25
each additional LP = $4
1x7" = $15
each additional 7" = $1
1xCD = $15
each additional CD = $1
1xVHS = $25
each additional VHS = $3
1xDVD = $15
each additional DVD = $2
I NO LONGER SHIP TO ITALY. Sorry, but I have lost too much money on undelivered packages.