This album has been counterfeited many times. Legitimate copies have cardboard covers, clear non-blurred sleeves ("Theatre Royal" should be clear in the 1967 group photograph, for example) and a 1 1/2" indentation ring on both sides of the label. Legitimate copies will also have the Winchester, VA pressing plant logo in the matrix (a hand drawn rifle) and a stamped "bell sound" logo. All legitimate copies are on black vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side label matrix no.): SBC1-100
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side label matrix no.): SBC2-100
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side matrix (etched) [variant 1]): SBC-1-100-A SF
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side matrix (etched) [variant 1]): SBC-2-100-B SF
- Matrix / Runout (A & B-Side matrix (stamped) [variant 1]): Bell Sound
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side matrix (etched) [variant 2]): SBC-1-100A .!. ˢƒ ─◁
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side matrix (etched) [variant 2]): SBC-2-100B .!. ˢƒ ─◁
- Matrix / Runout (A & B-Side matrix (stamped) [variant 2]): Bell Sound
Seller's Shipping Information
Delivery times will vary depending on your location.
5 to 10 business days in North America
2 to 8 weeks for the rest of the world.
For more expensive items I recommend getting insured and tracked mail. This method is also much quicker. Please email us for a shipping quote.
$10-13 for 1 LP in Canada
$12.50 for 1 LP in the US
$17 for Double LP in the US.
$7.25 for 1 7" in Canada and US.
$20 for LPs in Europe and most of the world under 500g, $38 for 500g - 1kg
$10 for 7" in Europe and most of the world
Due to the frequency of lost packages we will only be shipping fully tracked and insured to Russia and Brazil from now on.
Rates still may vary. Please contact us if you want an exact price for a specific item.