Hubert Laws – The Chicago Theme
|A1||The Chicago Theme (Love Loop)
Alto Saxophone, Soloist – David SanbornArranged By – Bob JamesBass – Doug BascombGuitar – Joe Beck, Phil UpchurchWritten-By – Bob James
|A2||Midnight At The Oasis
Arranged By – Bob JamesBass – Doug BascombGuitar, Soloist – George BensonWritten-By – David Nichtern
|A3||You Make Me Feel Brand New
Arranged By – Bob JamesBass – Ron CarterGuitar, Soloist – Eric GaleWritten-By – Linda Creed, Thom Bell
Adapted By – Bob JamesArranged By – Bob JamesBass – Ron CarterGuitar – Richie Resnicoff*Written-By – Dvorak*
|B2||I Had A Dream
Arranged By – Hubert LawsBass – Doug BascombClavinet – Bob JamesPiano, Soloist – Bob JamesWritten-By – Hubert Laws
Arranged By – Hubert LawsBass – Stanley ClarkeDrums – Andrew Smith (4)Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Mike Brecker*Written-By – Hubert Laws
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Creed Taylor, Inc.
- Distributed By – Motown Record Corporation
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Mastered At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Published By – Trunk Music
- Published By – Space Potato Music Ltd.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Three Brothers Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hulaws Publishing Corp.
- Cello – Alan Shulman, George Ricci
- Design [Album] – Bob Ciano
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Engineer – Rudy Van Gelder
- Flute – Hubert Laws
- Keyboards – Don Grolnick
- Percussion – Ralph MacDonald
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner (4)
- Photography By [Liner] – Kwame Brathwaite
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Viola – Al Brown*, Manny Vardi*
- Violin – Charles Libove, David Nadien, Emanuel Green, Gayle Dixon, Harold Kohon, Harry Cykman, Harry Lookofsky, Matthew Raimondi, Max Ellen, Paul Gershman
Distributed by Motown Records Corp.
6464 Sunset Blvd.
Hollywood, Calif. 90028
Printed in U.S.A.
© ℗ 1975 Creed Taylor, Inc.
Recorded at Van Gelder Studios
Recorded February-April 1975
Stanley Clarke courtesy of Nemperor Records
Mike Brecker courtesy of Arista Records
A1 Published by Trunk Music/ASCAP
A2 Published by Space Potato Music Ltd./ASCAP
A3 Published by Blackwood Music Inc./BMI
B1 Published by Three Brothers Music, Inc./ASCAP
B2 and B3 Published by Hulaws Publishing Corp./BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Price code, on spine): P698
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): RVG 87718 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): RVG 87718 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): RVG 87718 A RE-1 X VAN GELDER
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): RVG 87718 B RE-2 VAN GELDER
If you have Any question ? Please ask us before you order !
All records are shipped carefuly and most of the time into a professional box.
I SEND RECORDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD by years from FRANCE To USA, CANADA, TO SOUTH AFRICA, JAPAN or AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND without problems and even Brazil or Russia.
COMBINE SHIPPING FOR A BETTER PRICE ;
Seller won't be responsible for damage or lost. I repeat :
SELLER WON'T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOST !
IF YOU CHOOSE LOW SHIPPING WITHOUT TRACKING , I WON'T REFUND MONEY OR REPLACE RECORD.
IF YOU WANT TO AVOID LOST PARCEL CHOOSE TRACKING or INSURANCE.
REGISTERED SHIPPING (with tracking & insured) : available on demand - Please ask for pricing BEFORE PLACING ORDERS or check here !
FRANCE = 1 LP (-500g) = 5.30€ (without tracking)
MONDIAL RELAIS = OK pour FRANCE , BELGIQUE , LUXEMBOURG , ESPAGNE.
ASK CONFIRMATION for your country ...
Cumul orders for a better price !
Records stores all around the globe, please contact me for wholesales about VADIM music / Dare-dare / pulp flavor.
I DO NOT MAKE MONEY on shipping (I inform you about the shipping costs before you paid, you have several possibilities).
It can be a little long (24h) but you can save money.
Jungle groove is a professionnal store. Enjoyed my catalogue, most of items are new and sealed direct from labels :
French's Labels :
Favorite & The Pusher distribution, Underdog, Heavenly sweetness, Digger's digest, Vadim & Dare dare / Pulp flavor, Farfalla, Born Bad
BROC records from France to provide the Janko Nilovic's legacy. Rebirth on Wax.
Others labels :
BONGO JOE (suisse)
WAH WAH supersonics sounds from Barcelone,
SONORAMA from Berlin.
FAR OUT recordings from London.
MR BONGO (Brighton, UK).
RADIO MARTIKO (Belgium)
Please always contact me first (before giving feedback) when you're unsatisfied. There's always a solution.
If you want feedback from me, leave feedback and send me a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify me when you left me feedback).
All orders without news or payment after 7 days will be cancelled with NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ! Discogs is not a game, I have no time to waste with wrong orders.
I love buying & selling records.