First Four EPs
|B1||I Don't Belong||1:00|
Written-By – Hetson*
|C2||Now I'm Pissed
Written-By – Nuccio*
|D2||Jeffrey Lee Pierce
Written-By – Pierce*
|G2||Full Of Shit||0:33|
|H2||Peace In Hermosa||1:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vice Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Vice Music, Inc.
- Published By – Loss Leader Music
- Published By – Keith Morris
- Published By – Jeffrey Lee Pierce
- Published By – Carlo Nuccio
- Published By – Plagued Music
- Recorded At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Mixed At – Kingsize Soundlabs
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23109
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23110
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23257
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23258
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23259
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23260
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23261
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – R-23262
- Artwork – Raymond Pettibon
- Bass – Steven McDonald
- Booking – Andy Somers (2)
- Design – Dimitri Coats
- Drums – Mario Rubalcaba
- Guitar – Dimitri Coats
- Legal – Joe Sofio
- Liner Notes – Raymond Pettibon
- Management [Managed By] – Brady Brock, Danny Goldberg
- Mastered By – Golden*
- Photography By [Photos] – Sean Peterson
- Producer – Dimitri Coats
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Andrew Lynch, Steven McDonald
- Vocals – Keith Morris
- Written-By – Coats*, Morris*
Released with a single-sized lyric booklet, illustrated by Raymond Pettibon. Includes download code for the entire box set.
All EPs were recorded and mixed at Kingsize Soundlabs Los Angeles:
1st and 2nd EP on Jan 17, 2010
3rd and 4th EP on Aug 25, 2010
A/B is the 1st EP
C/D is the 2nd EP
E/F is the 3rd EP
G/H is the 4th EP
Managed for Gold Village Entertainment.
Some sets come with a patch & button (while supplies last).
Published by Loss Leader Music (ASCAP)/Keith Morris (BMI),
except 'Jeffrey Lee Pierce' by Loss Leader Music (ASCAP)/Keith Morris (BMI)/Jeffrey Lee Pierce (BMI),
'Now I'm Pissed' by Loss Leader Music (ASCAP)/Keith Morris (BMI)/Carlo Nuccio (BMI),
'Upside Down' by Loss Leader Music (ASCAP)/Keith Morris (BMI)/Plagued Music (BMI).
Original artwork copyright Raymond Pettibon
(All rights reserved)
℗ & © 2010 Vice Music, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on cellophane wrapper): 883888002171
- ASIN: B0045OQF60
- Other (1st EP Catalog Number): VCA 80017-7
- Other (2nd EP Catalog Number): VCA 80018-7
- Other (3rd EP Catalog Number): VCA 80019-7
- Other (4th EP Catalog Number): VCA 80020-7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): VCA-80017-1 A | R-23109
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): VCA-80017-1 B | R-23110
- Matrix / Runout (Side C, etched): VCA-80018-7 A R-23257
- Matrix / Runout (Side D, etched): VCA-80018-7 B R-23258
- Matrix / Runout (Side E, etched): VCA-80019-7 A R-23259
- Matrix / Runout (Side F, etched): VCA-80019-7 B R-23260
- Matrix / Runout (Side G, etched): VCA-80020-7 A | R-23261
- Matrix / Runout (Side H, etched): VCA-80020-7 B | R-23262
- Matrix / Runout (On All Sides, stamped): GOLDEN
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
TERMS OF SALE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Your final purchase confirms agreement.
I've been buying and trading punk/hc vinyl for over 30 years. I’m not a “store”, just a guy with an awesome personal collection of records and it’s time to part with most of them. I have over 7,000 punk/hc/garage type records I'll be listing as time permits, so bookmark or follow my store!
HOW IT WORKS:
* I pack well with quality materials, the way I like to receive records when they're sent to me.
* I make every effort to document what DOES come with the record you're purchasing (see “Comments” section).
* The majority of my records were purchased new, by me and come with what they're supposed to.
* I’ve also purchased a few used items that may be missing something I may not be aware of. If I know for a fact there’s an item missing (e.g. an insert, etc.) then I'll note that, but I may not always know or catch it (hey, I’m only human...most days). PLEASE feel free to ask me anything you want, before you make your purchase and I'll be very happy to assist.
* I cannot guarantee the condition and/or contents of factory sealed items (e.g. shrink wrapped, etc.). If I indicate the item is sealed, please tell me in advance if you want it opened before shipping. Otherwise, I will send as listed.
* My listings don't have "make an offer" or "give me a discount" options on purpose. My stuff is fairly priced, is what I say it is and I pack better than just about anybody. If you don’t like my prices, there’s lots of other sellers.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER:
I like my customers to be happy and I want them to buy from me again (read my reviews!). If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of your purchase, please give me a chance to fix it. I’m a pretty easy going dude so contact me first, before getting upset and I promise to do the best I can to make it right. I'm not here to rip you off or pull a fast one, so let's be cool and trade some punk rock.
* IMPORTANT - Because I work for a living (often out of town), I quote a usual handling time up to five (5) US business days (though it’s usually less), beginning the following business day of your payment. This means Mon-Fri, excluding holidays.
* I ship all US orders via Media Mail with USPS because it's cheapest for you, but it’s also the slowest (up to 10 days, sometimes more). If your item is light enough, I'll upgrade shipping to first class automatically.
* If you want to upgrade your shipping method, please let me know and I'll work out a price for you.
* If you want your item insured, please let me know and I'll work out a price for you. ***NOTE: Media Mail does NOT come with any insurance.
* I won't be responsible for lost, damaged and stolen items - once the post office accepts your package, it’s out of my hands...literally. So if you’re concerned, again, PLEASE request insurance!
* Tracking is provided on all US packages.
* I'll combine shipping for additional items. Please let me know and I'll work out a price with you.
* International buyers, please contact me for appropriate shipping fees.
Media Mail (US only)
* 1 to 2 standard 7" Records or 1x CD: $4.00
* 1 to 3 standard 12” Records: $5.00
First Class International Mail
* 1 to 2 standard 7" Records or 1x CD: $12.00 - 14.00
* 1 to 3 standard 12” Records: $16.50 - $24.00
$10 purchase minimum
* $10 minimum on all INTERNATIONAL orders
* Contact me for appropriate shipping fees
NOTE: I will only ship to the address you have on file with your PayPal account.
If you would like to ship to another address then please update your address with
PayPal before making your order and we're good.