Jazzmatazz Volume 1
Trumpet, Piano, Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – Donald Byrd
|A3||When You're Near
Keyboards – Simon LawLead Vocals, Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – N'Dea Davenport
Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – Branford MarsalisGuitar – Zachary Breaux
|A5||No Time To Play
Guitar, Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – Ronny JordanVocals – DC Lee*Vocals [Additional] – Big ShugWritten-By [Satin Soul], Performer [Satin Soul] – Barry White
|A6||Down The Backstreets
Drums [Live] – Lil' DapPiano [Acoustic], Electric Piano, Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – Lonnie Liston Smith
|B2||Take A Look (At Yourself)
Vibraphone [Vibes], Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – Roy Ayers
Lead Vocals, Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – N'Dea Davenport
|B4||Slicker Than Most
Saxophone, Flute – Gary BarnacleVocals [Additional] – The Cutthroats
|B5||Le Bien, Le Mal
Lead Vocals [Lead Vocals On French Rap], Co-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – MC SolaarVocals [Additional] – Black Jack, Mickey "Mus Mus"*
|B6||Sights In The City
Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Courtney PineCo-producer, Featuring [Featured Performance] – Carleen Anderson, Courtney PineKeyboards – Simon LawVocals – Carleen Anderson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music B.V.
- Licensed From – Polygram Special Markets
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Produced For – Guru Productions Inc.
- Published By – Ill Kid Music
- Published By – Gifted Pearl Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – My Dog Luna Music
- Published By – LeoSong
- Published By – Savette Music, Inc
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 99123
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – EMI Studios
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Studios Ferber
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Courtney Pine
- Art Direction – Henry Marquez
- Concept By [Concept Development] – Keith Elam, Patrick Moxey
- Design – Diane Cuddy
- Engineer [Engineered In London] – James Bell*
- Engineer [Engineered In Los Angeles] – James B. Mansfield*
- Engineer [Engineered In New York] – Craig Marcus, Joe Quinde, Kieran Walsh
- Engineer [Engineered In Paris] – Zdar Cerbonschi*
- Engineer [London, Assistant] – Tracii D. Sherman
- Engineer [Los Angeles, Assistant] – Doug Boehm
- Engineer [New York, Assistant] – David Carpenter, Luke Allen
- Engineer [Paris, Assistant] – Phillipe*
- Executive-Producer – Duff Marlowe, Keith Elam, Patrick Moxey
- Guitar – Ronny Jordan, Zachary Breaux
- Keyboards – Simon Law
- Lyrics By [Lyrics Co-written By] – N'Dea Davenport (tracks: A3, B3)
- Lyrics By, Music By [Tracks By] – Guru
- Management – Empire Artist Management
- Mastered By [Masterdisk In 1993] – Tony Dawsey
- Other [Styling] – Navia Nguyen
- Performer [Material] – Grover Washington*
- Photography By – Humphrey Studio
- Piano [Acoustic], Electric Piano – Lonnie Liston Smith
- Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Guru
- Saxophone, Flute – Gary Barnacle
- Scratches – DJ Jazzy Nice (tracks: A4), DJ Jimmy Jay* (tracks: B5)
- Trumpet, Piano – Donald Byrd
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Roy Ayers
- Vocals – Carleen Anderson, DC Lee*, Guru, MC Solaar, N'Dea Davenport
- Written-By [Co-written By] – Courtney Pine (tracks: B6)
The 25th Anniversary Edition of this groundbreaking Hip-Hop and Jazz album is pressed on blue vinyl in a limited run of 5.000 individually numbered copies.
Original Release ℗ 1993 Chrysalis Records, Inc. This Release ℗ & © 2014 Universal Music B.V. Manufactured & Distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. for Universal Music B.V.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0600753486023
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MOVLP 1111 99123 2A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MOVLP 1111 99123 2B
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
Seller's Shipping Information
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)