Various – Not So Quiet On The Western Front
- Recorded At – Xandor Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Bay Sound Reproduction
- Recorded At – Sub-Basement Studio
- Recorded At – Tom Mallon Studios
- Recorded At – Magic Sound, Santa Cruz, CA
- Recorded At – Dangerous Rhythm
- Engineered At – Big Pink West Studio
- Designed At – RE/Search Publications
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – ∆ 25586
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – ∆ 25587
- Distributed By – Faulty Products
- Copyright (c) – Winston Smith (5)
- Copyright (c) – Pure Filth Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Vicious Scam Tapes
- Copyright (c) – Lithuanian Songs
- Copyright (c) – Decay Music
- Copyright (c) – Inside Music
- Copyright (c) – Darknight Music
- Copyright (c) – Mobile Modular Music
- Copyright (c) – Mellow Shit Music
- Copyright (c) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mobile Modular Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alternative Tentacles Records
- Artwork [7 Seconds Page "Skeeno HC"] – Pushead
- Artwork [Church Police Page Art] – Bruce*, Eric*
- Compiled By [Selections Compiled By] – Jeff Bale, Jello Biafra, Tim Yohannan
- Cover, Design [Cover Designs By] – Re/Search*, Thought Crimes (2), Tim Yohannan, Winston Smith (5)
- Design [No Alternative Page] – G. Langston*
- Design [Pariah Page] – Tony Cox (3)
- Liner Notes [Inner Sleeve] – Jumpin' Jeff Bale*
- Other [Insert By] – "Maximum R'N'R" Fanzine Staff
- Photography By [5th Column Photos] – Miryame
- Photography By [Angst Page Photo] – Roye
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo By] – Jerry Booth
- Photography By [Back Cover Photography & Code Of Honor Page Photos By] – Erich Mueller
- Photography By [Church Police Page Photos] – Joe Mama*
- Photography By [Cover Photos By] – Orlando Baker, Tim Tonooka*
- Photography By [Demented Youth Page Photos] – Al Haig (2)
- Photography By [No Alternative Page Photos] – P. Denis (2)
- Photography By [Scapegoats Page Photography] – Hilary Flash, Sylvia Foley
- Photography By [Tongue Avulsion Page Photograph] – Larry Hammerness
Includes a copy of 'Maximum Rock N Roll' fanzine #0 and has one custom inner sleeve with a history of the Northern California punk scene.
The zine devotes one page to each band featured on this compilation.
All bands are from Northern / Central California, and Nevada.
Subtitle: "Deprogramming by 47 Northern California & Nevada bands".
Later reissues are clearly marked on sleeve.
"Special thanks to Tom Mallon recordings, Klaus Fluoride (sic), Mike & Cindy Vraney, Möbius & to East Bay Ray".
"Special thanks to Winston Smith".
"Happy Trails Kids!" inner sleeve artwork © copyright 1982 Winston Smith.
Track A1 recorded at Xandor Studios, Orinda, CA. © 1981 Pure Filth Inc.
Track A2 © 1982 Social Unrest.
Track A11 © Square Cools.
Track A12 © ℗ Code Of Honor 1982.
Track B1 recorded in Skeeno © 1981 Vicious Scam / Kevin Brandt.
Track B2 © 1982 Lithuanian Songs.
Track B6 © 1982 Decay Music (BMI).
Track B8 recorded at Bay Sound Reproduction © 1982.
Track C2 © 1982 Inside Music (BMI).
Track C3 recorded at Sub-Basement Studios © Darknight Music 1980.
Track C5 recorded at Mallon Studios © ℗ 1982 Mobile Modular Music.
Track C6 recorded at Tom Mallon Studios, S.F.
Track C8 © Vengeance.
Track C10 © 1982 Section 8.
Track D1 recorded in July 1981 at Eric's house, Fresno © Maniax.
Track D4 recorded August 1981 at Magic Sounds.
Track D5 recorded live March 24, 1982 at Bay Sound, Oakland © 1980 Church Police © 1982 Mellow Shit Music.
Track D6 recorded at Dangerous Rhythm Studio.
Track D7 recorded at Mallon Studios, S.F. © 1981 John Patterson.
Track D8 © 1981 Jone Jetson.
Track D9 © U.A.
© & P 1982 Alternative Tentacles Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): VIRUS 14 - A ‧‧ ⚇ MR ∆ 25586
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): VIRUS 14 - B ‧‧ ⚇ MR ∆ 25586 X
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): VIRUS 14 - C ‧‧ ⚇ MR ∆ 25587
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): VIRUS 14 - "D" ‧ RE - ⚇ ∆-25587-X
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
TERMS OF SALE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Your final purchase confirms agreement.
I've been buying and trading punk/hc vinyl for over 30 years. I’m not a “store”, just a guy with an awesome personal collection of records and it’s time to part with most of them. I have over 7,000 punk/hc/garage type records I'll be listing as time permits, so bookmark or follow my store!
HOW IT WORKS:
* I pack well with quality materials, the way I like to receive records when they're sent to me.
* I make every effort to document what DOES come with the record you're purchasing (see “Comments” section).
* The majority of my records were purchased new, by me and come with what they're supposed to.
* I’ve also purchased a few used items that may be missing something I may not be aware of. If I know for a fact there’s an item missing (e.g. an insert, etc.) then I'll note that, but I may not always know or catch it (hey, I’m only human...most days). PLEASE feel free to ask me anything you want, before you make your purchase and I'll be very happy to assist.
* I cannot guarantee the condition and/or contents of factory sealed items (e.g. shrink wrapped, etc.). If I indicate the item is sealed, please tell me in advance if you want it opened before shipping. Otherwise, I will send as listed.
* My listings don't have "make an offer" or "give me a discount" options on purpose. My stuff is fairly priced, is what I say it is and I pack better than just about anybody. If you don’t like my prices, there’s lots of other sellers.
ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER:
I like my customers to be happy and I want them to buy from me again (read my reviews!). If you’re not satisfied with any aspect of your purchase, please give me a chance to fix it. I’m a pretty easy going dude so contact me first, before getting upset and I promise to do the best I can to make it right. I'm not here to rip you off or pull a fast one, so let's be cool and trade some punk rock.
* IMPORTANT - Because I work for a living (often out of town), I quote a usual handling time up to five (5) US business days (though it’s usually less), beginning the following business day of your payment. This means Mon-Fri, excluding holidays.
* I ship all US orders via Media Mail with USPS because it's cheapest for you, but it’s also the slowest (up to 10 days, sometimes more). If your item is light enough, I'll upgrade shipping to first class automatically.
* If you want to upgrade your shipping method, please let me know and I'll work out a price for you.
* If you want your item insured, please let me know and I'll work out a price for you. ***NOTE: Media Mail does NOT come with any insurance.
* I won't be responsible for lost, damaged and stolen items - once the post office accepts your package, it’s out of my hands...literally. So if you’re concerned, again, PLEASE request insurance!
* Tracking is provided on all US packages.
* I'll combine shipping for additional items. Please let me know and I'll work out a price with you.
* International buyers, please contact me for appropriate shipping fees.
Media Mail (US only)
* 1 to 2 standard 7" Records or 1x CD: $4.00
* 1 to 3 standard 12” Records: $5.00
First Class International Mail
* 1 to 2 standard 7" Records or 1x CD: $12.00 - 14.00
* 1 to 3 standard 12” Records: $16.50 - $24.00
$10 purchase minimum
* $10 minimum on all INTERNATIONAL orders
* Contact me for appropriate shipping fees
NOTE: I will only ship to the address you have on file with your PayPal account.
If you would like to ship to another address then please update your address with
PayPal before making your order and we're good.