|A1||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus (I Love You... Me, Not Anymore)||4:25|
|A2||–Serge Gainsbourg||L'Anamour (The Love)||2:39|
|A3||–Jane Birkin||Orang Outan (Orangutan)||2:25|
|A4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Sous Le Soleil Exactement (Underneath The Sun Exactly)||2:48|
|A6||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||69 Année Érotique (69 The Erotic Year)||3:19|
|B1||–Jane Birkin||Jane B (After A Prelude Of Chopîn)
Music By – Chopin*
|B3||–Jane Birkin||Le Canari Est Sur Le Balcon (The Canary Is On The Balcony)||2:18|
|B4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Les Sucettes (The Little Sweets)||2:28|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music France
- Published By – Painted Desert Music Corp.
- Published By – Bonus Music
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Sidonie
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – Transatlantic (5)
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Publishing France
- Recorded At – Fontana Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gaîté
- Arranged By – Arthur Greenslade (tracks: 1 to 10), Michel Colombier (tracks: 11)
- Design [Re-release] – Pacific Standard (2), Strath Shepard
- Executive-Producer – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Drew Christie
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Liner Notes – Andy Beta
- Photography By – Kieron Tyler, Strath Shepard, Will Tyler (2)
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Jean-Claude Desmarty
- Reissue Producer – Matt Sullivan (4)
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Kate Peterson
- Remastered By – Dave Cooley
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Cathy Rigot, Pol Leygonie, Sandy Wilson (2)
- Written-By – Serge Gainsbourg
Tracks A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B4 recorded at Fontana studios, London, on the 12th & 19th of November & 16th, 17th, & 18th of December 1968.
Tracks A2 & A6 recorded at Chappell studios, London on the 12th of November 1968, originally released on Sp Philips 370-751 ℗ December 1968.
Track B5 recorded at La Gaité studio, Paris in January 1968, originally released on Sp Serge Gainsbourg - Bande Originale Du Film "Manon 70" ℗ March 1968.
Remastered from the original tapes.
Gatefold LP includes insert with new detailed liner notes and English / French lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26853 0048 1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0826853004817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B001 1399-01-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B001 1399-01-B ⓤ
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
I WILL HAPPILY COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS IN THE SAME ORDER.
Cassette/CD/7" Single/45 cost is 3.00 shipping in US, paid by buyer.
LP or 12" Vinyl record cost is 4.00 shipping in US, paid by buyer.
Cassette/CD/7" Single/45 cost is 15.00 shipping Worldwide, paid by buyer.
LP or 12" Vinyl record cost is 21.00 shipping Worldwide, paid by buyer.
Cassette/CD/7" Single/45 cost is 11.00 shipping to Canada, paid by buyer.
LP or 12" Vinyl record cost is 18.00 shipping to Canada, paid by buyer.