Heaven 17 – How Men Are
Five Minutes To Midnight
Backing Vocals – Ian Craig Marsh
This Is Mine
Horns – The Phenix Horns Esquire*Saxophone – Don MyrickSynthesizer [System 100 Bass] – Greg Walsh, Martyn WareSynthesizer [System 100] – Ian Craig MarshTrombone – Louis 'Lui-Lui' Satterfield*Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Michael Harris
|A5||Shame Is On The Rocks||3:59|
The Skin I'm In
Fretless Bass – Mo FosterSynthesizer [System 100 Simulated Classical Guitar] – Nick PlytasSynthesizer [System 100] – Ian Craig Marsh
Horns – The Phenix Horns Esquire*Saxophone – Don MyrickTrombone – Louis 'Lui-Lui' Satterfield*Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Michael Harris
Guitar – John Wilson (2)Piano – Nick Plytas
And That's No Lie
Bass Guitar – John Wilson (2)Piano – Nick Plytas
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Sound Diagrams
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Record Company – Virgin Records
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – David Cullen (4) (tracks: A1, B1, B4)
- Backing Vocals – Afrodiziak (tracks: A2, A4, B3, B4), Caron Wheeler (tracks: A2, A4, B3, B4), Claudia Fontaine (tracks: A2, A4, B3, B4), Naomi Thompson (tracks: A2, A4, B3, B4)
- Drum Machine [Linndrum], Backing Vocals – Martyn Ware
- Engineer – Greg Walsh, Jeremy Allom
- Guitar – Ray Russell (tracks: A5, B2, B4)
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Glenn Gregory
- Management [Management And Spiritual Guidance By] – Keith Bourton
- Painting [Cover Painting], Cover [Conception], Photography By – Ray Smith (10)
- Producer – B.E.F.*, Greg Walsh
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Greg Walsh
- Synthesizer [Fairlight] – Ian Craig Marsh
- Written-By – Gregory*, Marsh*, Wilson* (tracks: B3), Ware*
Recorded at CBS and Air Studios and mixed at Air Studios.
℗ © 1984 Virgin Records Ltd.
Published by Virgin Music (Publishers)/Sound Diagrams/Warner Bros
Printed in Western Germany by Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH, Gütersloh.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code: -620
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 206 614 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 206 614 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): DM 206614 A-1/84 S III II.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): DM 206614 B-1/84 S III II.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): DM 206614 A-1/84 S III
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): DM 206614 B-1/84 S III Ⅱ.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 3): DM 206614 A-1/84 S III IV
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 3): DM 206614 B-3/84 S II Ⅱ
- Pressing Plant ID (Center label side B, embossed): Bass clef
- Other (Inner sleeve): 206 614/97 523
I sell records from my private collection (duplicate records and rarely touched ones). I grade them very accurately. I can provide photo/audio/video on request.
All the records before the shipping are responsibly cleaned with the professional record cleaning machine. Satisfaction is guaranteed!
M (mint) - pristine condition or sealed.
NM (near mint) - clean vinyl in wonderful shape.
VG+ (excellent) - nice clean vinyl, hairlines and scuffs starting to be noticeable.
VG (very good) - means still not bad! light wear, visible scuffs and possible scratches, but still playable and not bad.
The buyer pays for shipping. I send only REGISTERED parcels (to easily track parcel route and avoid any problems with the delivery).
All orders are neatly and securely packaged. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers' expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer.
Double LPs count as 2LP.
Europe: LP - €8 first + €2 extra-record
World: LP - €10-15 (1st) + €3 extra-record.
Domestic (Lietuva): 1-8 vnt. LP/12"/7'' - €2
Please feel free to contact for the exact shipping quote.