King Crimson – In The Court Of The Crimson King (An Observation By King Crimson)
|A1||21st Century Schizoid Man (Including "Mirrors")||7:21|
|A2||I Talk To The Wind||6:08|
|A3||Epitaph (Including "March For No Reason" And "Tomorrow And Tomorrow")||8:52|
|B1||Moonchild (Including "The Dream" And "The Illusion")||12:15|
|B2||The Court Of The Crimson King (Including "The Return Of The Fire Witch" And "The Dance Of The Puppets")||9:25|
- Bass, Lead Vocals – Greg Lake
- Cover – Barry Godber
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Michael Giles
- Engineer – Robin Thompson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Tony Page
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Keyboards, Mellotron, Woodwind, Vibraphone, Reeds, Vocals – Ian McDonald
- Producer – King Crimson
- Words By, Other [Illumination] – Peter Sinfield
Original 1841 Broadway address on label perimeter.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Runout): ST-A-691699-C rw AT W
- Matrix / Runout (B Runout): ST-A-691700-C rw AT W
- Matrix / Runout (A Label): ST-A-691699 PR
- Matrix / Runout (B Label): ST-A-691700 PR
Buyer pays shipping+fee (due to the recent rise in Discogs fees)
SHIPPING IS $4 OR MORE... Depending on your region. WAIT FOR MY INVOICE BEFORE PAYING, SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED. Message for estimates. I usually ship items via Media Mail unless you request Priority Mail, in which postage will be higher.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS, DO NOT ADD ITEMS TO YOUR CART.
ANYONE WHO PLACES AN ORDER IS OBLIGATED TO PURCHASE THAT ITEM AND PAY THE FEE>> IF YOU FAIL TO, THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK & WILL BE BLOCKED
I will combine shipping on multiple items. It is approximately $1.50-$2.00 + each additional LP!!
PAYMENTS DUE VIA PAYPAL WITHIN 48 HRS.
All sales are final.