The Breeders – Last Splash
Drums – Josephine WiggsSynthesizer [Moog], Keyboards [Casiotone] – Kim Deal
|6||Do You Love Me Now?||3:01|
|8||I Just Wanna Get Along
Lead Vocals, Performer [Kenmore 12-stitch] – Kelley DealViolin, Vocals – Carrie Bradley
|14||Drivin' On 9
Written-By – D. Leone*, S. Hickoff*
- Record Company – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Recorded At – Coast Recorders
- Recorded At – Brilliant Studios
- Recorded At – Refraze Recording Studios
- Mixed At – The Plant Studios
- Published By – Period Music
- Published By – Buck Tempo Music
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Bass, Vocals, Cello, Double Bass – Josephine Wiggs
- Design [Assistance] – Paul McMenamin
- Drums – Jim MacPherson
- Engineer – Daniel Presley (tracks: 10), Mark Freegard
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Taub, Sean Leonard (tracks: 10)
- Guitar, Vocals – Kelley Deal, Kim Deal
- Photography By – Jason Love
- Photography By [Portraits] – Kevin Westenberg
- Producer – Kim Deal, Mark Freegard
Recorded at Coast Recorders, San Francisco. Additional recording at Brilliant Studios, San Francisco and Refraze, Dayton, Ohio. Mixed at The Plant, Sausalito.
Published by Period Music, except track 14, published by Buck Tempo Music.
℗ & © 1993 4 A D
Printed in U.S.A.
9 61508-2 - Spin.
61508-2 - Back cover, CD label & Inner poster.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61508-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596150828
- Matrix / Runout: [Speciality Records logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M2S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M2S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M1S4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M2S7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M2S9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M6S5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 7): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M2S16
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): 2 61508-2 SRC##02 M2S3
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com