The Pigeon Detectives – Wait For Me
|2||I Found Out||2:03|
|3||Don't Know How To Say Goodbye||1:55|
|4||Caught In Your Trap||3:04|
|5||I Can't Control Myself||2:49|
|6||I'm Not Sorry||3:42|
|7||You Know I Love You||3:04|
|8||Stop Or Go||3:08|
|9||You Better Not Look My Way||4:21|
|10||Take Her Back||3:16|
|11||Wait For Me||2:07|
|12||I'm Always Right||3:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dance To The Radio Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Dance To The Radio Ltd.
- Licensed To – Cooperative Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Recorded At – Soundworks Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – The Cottage
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Arranged By – The Pigeon Detectives
- Backing Vocals – The Pigeon Detectives
- Bass – David Best*
- Design, Artwork – Dan Forster
- Drums – Jimmi Naylor
- Engineer – Will Jackson
- Engineer [Assistant Mixing Engineer] – Neil Comber (tracks: 1, 6, 10)
- Engineer [Engineering Assistant] – David Waller, Paul Brown (6)
- Guitar – Oliver Main, Ryan Wilson (3)
- Instrumentation By [Additional Instrumentation] – Will Jackson (tracks: 1, 5, 8, 10, 11)
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mixed By – Cenzo Townshend (tracks: 1, 6, 10), Steve Harris (2) (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 9, 11, 12)
- Organ [Hammond] – Jimmi Naylor (tracks: 11)
- Photography By – Justin Slee
- Piano – Jimmi Naylor (tracks: 10)
- Producer – Will Jackson
- Songwriter – Best* (tracks: 10), Naylor* (tracks: 10), Bowman* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 11), Main* (tracks: 10), Wilson* (tracks: 10)
- Synthesizer – Oliver Main (tracks: 8)
- Vocals – Matthew Bowman*
1, 6 & 10 mixed at Olympic Studios, London.
2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 & 12 mixed at The Cottage.
Mastered at Alchemy Soho, London.
℗ 2007 Dance To The Radio © 2007 Dance To The Radio. The copyright in this recording is owned by Dance To The Radio Ltd.
Licensed exclusively to Cooperative Music, a division of V2 Records International Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 033197 454429 >
- Label Code: LC01801
- Rights Society: BIEM/n©b/mcps/GEMA/SACEM SACD SCAM SDRM/STEMRA/SIAE
- Matrix / Runout: EDC Blackburn Ltd DTTR1045442 01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L135
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 0448
Seller's Shipping Information
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)