George Gershwin – Gershwin Plays Gershwin
|A1||Rhapsody In Blue||9:06|
|A2||An American In Paris||15:44|
|B2||Do-Do-Do (From "Oh, Kay!")||3:02|
|B3||Maybe (From "Oh, Kay!")||3:12|
|B4||Someone To Watch Over Me (From "Oh, Kay!")||3:09|
|B5||Clap Yo' Hands (From "Oh, Kay!")||2:44|
|B6||Looking For A Boy (From "Tip-Toes")||2:38|
|B7||Sweet And Low Down (From "Tip-Toes")||2:40|
|B8||That Certain Feeling (From "Tip-Toes")||2:22|
|B9||When Do We Dance? (From "Tip-Toes")||2:34|
International Customers: BEFORE ORDERING, please read the information below on shipping costs and restrictions and especially about falsifying custom forms (WE DO NOT DO IT)
IMPORTANT note for INTERNATIONAL BUYERS : Import duties, taxes and customs charges typically collected upon delivery are the buyers responsibility (to be paid upon delivery and are not included in the item price or shipping charge). Please check with your country's customs office PRIOR to purchase to determine what these additional costs will be. PLEASE do not ask us to falsify customs forms. IT IS ILLEGAL We report the exact amount of the item and will not designate items as "gifts". If this is not acceptable to you, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM US.
PAYPAL ONLY. We do not accept checks or money orders. Buyer pays for shipping. We ship only through USPS. We can not accommodate any other shipping method. Please read our shipping prices as described below BEFORE purchasing so there will be no confusion. Shipping charge will appear on your paypal invoice.
We must charge sales tax for all orders shipped to a New York State address. This will be added to the shipping cost on your paypal invoice.
To avoid any confusion, if your address is different on Paypal than Discogs, specify where you want your record shipped.
REVISED AS OF JANUARY 21, 2019 TO REFLECT INCREASE IN POSTAGE RATES
SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES
• 1-2 Records (LPs) is 5.00, 3-10 ship for $7.00, 11-20 ship for $12.00
• Single 45s ship at $4.00 with 2-10 shipping for $5.00
• Single CDs ship at $4.00 , 2-10 ship for $7.00, 11-20 ship for $12.00 (Revised 2/11/18)
NEW YORK STATE CUSTOMERS WILL BE CHARGED SALES TAX
SHIPPING TO CANADA
• 1- LP $18.00, for orders over 2 Lps please email us before ordering for the price.
• 45 rpm records ship 1 45rpm -$14.00, 2-10 45 rpm is $18.00
• CDs ship 1-CD for $14.00 and 2-5 ship for $18.00
• LPs ship 1 LP for $25.00 , for orders over 2 LPs please email us before ordering for the price.
• 45’s ship 1 record for $16.00 records,2-10 for 25.00
• CD ship 1 CD for $16.00 , 2-5 cds ship for $25.00
IMPORTANT note for INTERNATIONAL BUYERS : Import duties, taxes and customs charges typically collected upon delivery are the buyers responsibility (to be paid upon delivery and are not included in the item price or shipping charge). Please check with your country's customs office PRIOR to purchase to determine what these additional costs will be. PLEASE do not ask us to falsify customs forms. IT IS ILLEGAL We report the exact amount of the item and will not designate items as "gifts". If this is not acceptable to you, please do not order from us.
For International customers: Orders over 4 lbs (usually 6 or more records) must ship via Priority International mail. The cost of shipping these packages will be determined by the actual weight.
We strongly recommend insurance. Though more expensive Priority International Mail allows tracking of the shipment. If you want insurance please advise us when you place your order. Otherwise we can not be responsible for orders lost or damaged in the mail.
We are currently NOT shipping to Italy, Mexico, China and Hong Kong
• Grading is done visually under a strong light. WE DO NOT PLAY GRADE unless it is a rare or unusual record and it looks less than VG+. In these few situations, we will state in the description that it "plays well" Our vinyl grading is based on the Goldmine standard and is as follows:
• M: We give this rating to factory sealed records. This means that the record is unplayed. However it may have manufacturing defects or warps. We can not be responsible for these defects.
• NM: This is our highest grading for opened records . Record should look nearly unplayed, shiny, glossy, no visible marks. Close to a perfect record
• VG++: Very close to NM
• VG+: Record may have a few minor marks or surface scuffs.
• VG: Record will have light scratches, noticable marks, and surface noise may be apparent.
• G+ : This record is rough but probably plays (We usually toss these records out)
Comment on sealed records: Obviously it is impossible to tell which label variation is inside a sealed sleeve. Also it is sometime impossible to determine a re-issue from an original release. Please buy sealed records with this disclaimer in mind.
Niksvinyl is proud to announce gift wrapping for your records. Please post in the additional comments the address where you want the record or CD shipped to and we will wrap and ship the record for an addition 2.50(which will be added to your shipping cost of the item). You may also write a personal greeting up to 15 words to go with you gift . No Insults or profanities will be tolerated on the personal message.