- Arranged By – Archie Shepp
- Bass – Malachi Favors
- Drums – Philly Joe Jones* (tracks: A1, A2, B2, B3)
- Engineer – Claude Jauvert
- Executive-Producer – Claude Delcloo
- Harmonica – Chicago Beau (tracks: A1, A2), Julio Finn (tracks: A1, A2)
- Photography By, Coordinator [Coordination] – Jacques Bisceglia
- Piano – Dave Burrell (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Producer – Jean Georgakarakos, Jean-Luc Young
- Tenor Saxophone – Archie Shepp
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Lester Bowie (tracks: B1)
- Voice – Jeanne Lee (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Written-By – A. Shepp* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
First label cat. Nr on front cover and spine, second on labels.
This version differs from Archie Shepp - Blasé.
Sleeve is the same with "MONO/STEREO" mention next to the "529.318" on the upper right corner of the front cover but labels are different : BIEM stated on LEFT here, and on RIGHT on Archie Shepp - Blasé
This version differs from Archie Shepp - Blasé which has no "MONO/STEREO" mention on front cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): BYG.7.A 529318.A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): BYG.7.B 529318.B.
- Rights Society: BIEM
Buyer pays shipping+fee (due to the recent rise in Discogs fees)
SHIPPING IS $4 OR MORE... Depending on your region. WAIT FOR MY INVOICE BEFORE PAYING, SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED. Message for estimates. I usually ship items via Media Mail unless you request Priority Mail, in which postage will be higher.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS, DO NOT ADD ITEMS TO YOUR CART.
ANYONE WHO PLACES AN ORDER IS OBLIGATED TO PURCHASE THAT ITEM AND PAY THE FEE>> IF YOU FAIL TO, THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK & WILL BE BLOCKED
I will combine shipping on multiple items. It is approximately $1.50-$2.00 + each additional LP!!
PAYMENTS DUE VIA PAYPAL WITHIN 48 HRS.
All sales are final.