Eagles Of Death Metal – Heart On
Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single, Red Translucent
All Media, Limited Edition
|A1||Anything 'Cept The Truth
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Nayana Smith, Sharlotte Gibson, The Eagle'ettesGuitar [Electric Hookline] – Baby DuckLead Guitar [Picking Leads] – Boots Electric
|A2||Wannabe In L.A
Bass [Slide] – Baby Duck'ston*Guitar [Fuzz] – Bootastic*
|A3||(I Used To Couldn't Dance) Tight Pants||3:35|
Guitar [Hot Licks], Bass [Fuzz Bassezz] – Boots ElectricGuitar [Wah], Keyboards [Crazy], Performer ["downtowns"] – Baby DuckHandclaps [Clapping] – C-MinusPerformer [Additional "downtown"] – Alain JohannesVocals [Vox Teerex] – Troy Van Leeuwen
Bass [Hi-bass], Guitar [New Wave, Creepy], Keyboards [Casio], Effects [Filters] – Baby DuckBass [Lo Bass] – Brian "B.O.C." O'Connor*Guitar [D.i. Fuzz] – Boots Electric
|A6||Now I'm A Fool
Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Oohs, Aahs] – Boots ElectricGuitar [Subtles Lines], Vocals [Oohs, Aahs] – Baby DuckLead Guitar [The Leads] – Darlin' Dave Catching*
Acoustic Guitar, Drums [V-drums Too], Guitar [Slides], Vibraslap – Baby DuckBass – Brian "B.O.C." O'Connor*Guitar [Bridge Solo] – Boots Electric
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Carol Hatchett, Kira Decosta, The Eagle'ettesBass [Bridge] – Boots ElectricGuitar [Sick Sounding Guitar Solo] – Darlin' Dave Catching*Slide Guitar [Bridge], Piano – Baby Duck
|B3||How Can A Man With So Many Friends Feel So All Alone
Performer [***] – Boots ElectricPerformer [The Beat] – C-MinusSlide Guitar [Slide-solo Lickin'] – Baby Duck
Bass – Brian "B.O.C." O'Connor*Guitar [Buzz Saw] – Baby DuckHorns – Alain Johannes, Tony Bevilaqua*Performer [***] – Boots ElectricRhythm Guitar – Darlin' Dave Catching*
Performer [***] – Baby Duck, Boots ElectricVocals [Additional] – Brody "Queen Bee" Dalle*, Kim "Koko Bubbles" Martinelli
|B6||I'm Your Torpedo
Bass [Bass #2] – Darlin' Dave Catching*Lead Vocals – The Dream Boys (2)Performer [***] – Boots ElectricSlide Guitar – Baby Duck
|Keep The Heart On|
|C1||As Nice As Can Be||3:45|
|D1||Fairy Tale In Real Time||3:03|
- Recorded At – Pink Duck Studios
- Recorded At – Steakhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Tonic Room
- Recorded At – Video Arts & Music Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Zeezicht
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Ipecac Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Fabulous Weapon Music
- Copyright (c) – Board Stiff Music
- Manufactured By – Fontana Distribution
- Distributed By – Fontana Distribution
- Art Direction – Kii Arens
- Drums, Bass, Lead Guitar [Licks & Lines], Slide Guitar [Sliders], Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals [Backups], Percussion, Piano – Baby Duck
- Engineer – Alain Johannes, Joshua Homme*
- Engineer [Pink Duck Studios, Asst. Engineer] – Justin Smith
- Engineer [Steakhouse Studios, Asst. Engineer] – John Silas Cranfield
- Engineer [Steakhouse Studios, Sound City, Tonic Room, Video Arts & Music Studios, Studio Zeezicht, Co-engineer] – Pete Martinez
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Percussion – Boots Electric
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Painting [Black Velvet Paintings] – Erin Goedtel
- Performer [Eagles Of Death Metal] – Baby Duck, Boots Electric, Brian Big Hands 'B.O.C.' O'Connor*, Darlin' Dave Catching*
- Performer [The Eagle'ttes] – Brody "Queen Bee" Dalle*, Erin Smith (5), Kat Von D., Kim "Koko Bubbles" Martinelli
- Photography By – Adam David Cohen*
- Photography By [Assistant] – Daniel Bergeron
- Photography By [Cover] – Kii Arens
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Joshua Homme*
- Songwriter – Jesse Hughes, Joshua Homme*
The record is housed in a gatefold sleeve which includes printed insert of lyrics, credits and album related artwork and photography. Both records are housed in plain white inner sleeves.
Pink Duck Studios - Burbank, CA
Steakhouse Studios - North Hollywood, CA
Sound City - Van Nuys, CA
Tonic Room - Boise, ID
Video Arts & Music Studios - Fargo, ND
Studio Zeezicht - Amsterdam, NL
Mastered @ Bernie Grundman Mastering.
All songs © 2007 Fabulous Weapon Music (BMI) and Board Stiff Music (BMI)
©&℗ 2009 Ipecac Recordings.
Manufactured and distributed by Fontana Distribution.
Tracks 7"-A and 7"-B are marked as bonus tracks on the rear sleeve as "Bonus tracks on a 45 included".
Track numbering is sequenced 1 through 12 on the release.
United Record Pressing are not directly credited on the release but have been identified through the etchings in the vinyl runout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 89230 01111 8
- Barcode (String): 689230011118
- Matrix / Runout (LP Hand-etched Runout Side A): IPC 111-A RE 2 Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (LP Hand-etched Runout Side B): IPC 111-B RE 2 Ⓤ ☆
- Matrix / Runout (7" Hand-etched Runout Side C): IPC-111-C Ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (7" Hand-etched Runout Side D): IPC-111-D Ⓤ
- Rights Society: BMI
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.