Ornette Coleman – Town Hall, 1962
|A3||Dedication To Poets And Writers||8:50|
- Art Direction – Jay Dillon
- Bass – David Izenzon (tracks: A1, A2, B)
- Cello – Kermit Moore (tracks: A3)
- Composed By – Ornette Coleman
- Engineer – Jerry Newman
- Percussion – Charles Moffett (tracks: A1, A2, B)
- Photography By – Charles Shabacon
- Saxophone – Ornette Coleman (tracks: A1, A2, B)
- Viola – Julien Barber (tracks: A3)
- Violin – Nathan Goldstein (tracks: A3), Selwart Clarke (tracks: A3)
Yellow label with black text.
290 West End Avenue
New York City 10023
(Esperanto) text beneath
/ Town Hall December 1962 on label.
Town Hall on spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ESPS 1006-A 67 RT-4 DBH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ESPS 1006 67 RT-4
- Rights Society: ASCAP