...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead – Source Tags & Codes
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Etched
|A2||It Was There That I Saw You||3:58|
|A3||Another Morning Stoner||4:34|
|B1||How Near, How Far||3:54|
|B2||Life Is Elsewhere||0:55|
|B3||Heart In The Hand Of The Matter||4:48|
|B5||Days Of Being Wild||3:27|
|C2||After The Laughter||1:15|
|C3||Source Tags & Codes||6:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH82630
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH – BH82630
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Bridge Studio
- Recorded At – Prairie Sun Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Deepfield Studio
- Recorded At – New Reflections
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Recorded At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Record Company – Universal International Music B.V.
- Record Company – Universal Music Group
- Arranged By [Strings] – Conrad Keely
- Arranged By [Strings], Trumpet, Flugelhorn – John Painter*
- Art Direction – Conrad Keely, Traci Goudie
- Artwork [Art Work And Calligraphies] – Conrad Keely, James Olsen, Jason Reece
- Artwork [Portraits], Layout – Traci Goudie
- Backing Vocals – James Olsen (tracks: A4, B2, B4)
- Cello – Anthony Lamarchina, John Catchings
- Co-producer – ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
- Crew [Intern @ Prairie Sun] – Tetsuya Otani
- Edited By – Roger Lian
- Engineer [Second @ Brooklyn Bridge] – Jim Vollentine
- Engineer [Second @ New Reflections] – Jim Lightman
- Engineer [Second @ Oceanway] – David Bryant, Leslie Richter
- Engineer [Second @ Prairie Sun] – Gene Cornelius
- Lacquer Cut By – ST (15)
- Management [Studio Manager @ Masterdisk] – Jennifer Quinn
- Management [Studio Manager @ Oceanway] – Sharon Corbitt
- Management [Studio Manager @ Prairie Sun] – Jason D'Ottavio
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Other [Guitar & Amp Rentals] – David Grissom, Larry Cragg
- Other [Loan Of Shortwave Radios] – King Williams
- Percussion [Additional], Bells [Hammered], Timpani – Eric Darken
- Performer – Conrad Keely, Jason Reece, Kevin Allen, Neil Busch
- Producer, Engineer – Michael McCarthy*
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Harmonica [Bass] – Jim Hoke
- Translated By [Haiku] – Tetsuya Otani (tracks: A7)
- Typography [Calligraphies], Artwork – Conrad Keely, James Olsen, Jason Reece
- Viola – Kristen Wilkinson*
- Violin – Carl Gorodetzky, Connie Ellisore*, David Angel*, David Davidson, Pam Sixfin
- Voice [Haiku] – Tetsuya Otani (tracks: A7)
- Written-By – ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, James Olsen (tracks: A1, B2)
- Written-By [Haiku] – Gene Cornelius (tracks: A7)
180 gram heavyweight vinyl.
Digital download code.
Records come in plain white poly-lined inner sleeves.
D-Side has an etching.
Black "Back to Black" sticker on shrink.
℗2002 ©2017 Interscope Records. Unauthorised copying, reproduction, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting prohibited. Made in the EU. LC 06406. 00602557656398. Universal International Music B.V. Gerrit Van Der Veenlaan 4, 3743 DN, Baarn, Netherlands.
"Someday You'll Want Me to Want You" by Jimmie Hodges; sung by Mary Margaret Ragan, Nov. 26, 1949
In loving memory of Lucas Porcell (1971-2001).
Pressing plant and lacquer cut at uncredited, derived from matrix in the runout.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (printed): 6 02557 65639 8
- Barcode (scanned): 602557656398
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 [etched]): BH82630-01 A1 ST 5769243
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 [etched]): BH82630-01 B1 ST 5769243
- Matrix / Runout (Side 3 [etched]): BH82630-02 C1 ST 5769244
- Label Code: LC06406
- Rights Society: BIEM / SDRM
===== Registered Airmail =====
- EUROPE: 18.50USD (1LP)* / 24.50USD (2-3LP)
- NORTH AMERICA / ASIA: 23.50USD (1LP)* / 32.50USD (2-3LP)
- SOUTH AMERICA : 26.50USD(1LP)* / 36.50USD (2 or 3LP)
*** Some titles comes with a thick booklet, special sleeve etc can cost more than the standard album. For example "Bon Iver - 22, A Million" counted as 2LP
*** 2LP double album counted as 2LP. Heavy Items such as a deluxe edition, special booklets etc. will be invoiced accordingly
===== TRANSIT TIME =====
***PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THE TRANSIT TIME***
* This is NOT guaranteed but the estimated transit time. Please check with the tracking no. first. Once your item is shipped, NOTHING we can do about other than tracking the item online.
* * If your package doesn't arrive in 30 days, Please alert us first. We can ask the investigation to the post office where about 45 days after the shipment. And your payment will be refunded in full.
- Europe: 2 weeks * Italy, Spain could take more.
- N.America / Asia : 3 weeks
- Australia / New Zealand : 4 weeks
* Türk koleksiyonerler, almak istediğiniz ürünler için web sayfamızı ziyaret edebilirsiniz. Web sayfamızda kredi kartınız ile ödeme yapabilirsiniz.
* * We pack the sealed vinyl in its original condition as default unless requested. If you concern about the seam split, please instruct us to take out vinyl from the sleeve when ordering. Otherwise, we can't take any responsibilities on the seam split during transport.
LOST PACKAGES - A claim for a lost item can be filed if the package is not received within 45 days from the ship date.
DAMAGED ITEMS - A claim for a damaged item can be filed immediately with photo evidence which includes the package and the front and back of the sleeve and the details. All photo should be sent to email@example.com Please include the order number in the subject of the email. We trust our buyers but there is unlikely damage during transport such as sleeve creases in the middle. For this reason, we need pictures of the shipping box as well.
TRACKING FAILURE - We ship every order via the Registered Airmail with a tracking ID, the code starting with RR. Some countries' Post Office may not scan this code properly. Once the item leaves for the destination country, we recommend the buyer to contact one's own local Post Office first if there's unusual delays. Post Office here nor me can do anything unless the Post Office in the destination country does actions. The Post Office in origin can take action 45 days from the original ship date.
To buyers from AUSTRALIA,
Please note that GST(Australian Goods & Services Tax) will be imposed. the Buyer is charged 10% on the purchase price plus shipping. If the order total exceeds $100, an additional fee (0.5% of the invoice total) will be added to cover the paypal fee for GST.
This will be collected for Australian Gov't. We, Discogs and the seller are not the recipients of this fund.