Obituary – Slowly We Rot
- Recorded At – Morrisound Studios
- Mastered At – Fullersound
- Lacquer Cut At – The Masters – 871967
- Published By – Roadcrew Music
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Bass – Daniel Tucker
- Cover, Illustration [Front Cover Illustration] – Rob Mayworth
- Drums, Mixed By – Donald Tardy
- Executive-Producer – Monte Conner
- Lacquer Cut By – HCB*
- Lead Guitar – Allen West
- Mastered By – Mike Fuller
- Music By [All Music Composed By] – Obituary
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Tim Hubbard (2)
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Scott Burns
- Rhythm Guitar – Trevor Peres
- Vocals, Mixed By, Lyrics By [All Lyrics By] – John Tardy
Mastered at Fullersound, Miami, Florida.
Track B6 is written as 'Stinkpuss' on label.
Lacquer cutting company and engineer uncredited, identified by the matrix etchings.
Godly Records logo appears on back cover.
All songs published by Roadcrew Music, (BMI).
℗ 1989 Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
Roadrunner Productions B.V.
© 1989 Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): RO 9489-A HCB 871967.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): RO 9489-B HCB 871967.
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861-9489-1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861948917
- Label Code: LC 9321
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
BUY MORE & SAVE ON SHIPPING !!!
All orders must be paid within 3 days, no exceptions.
The buyer is responsible for paying postage costs.
Shipping cost depends on destination and weight of the package.
All shipping via registered priority mail which includes tracking.
Orders are shipped within 2-6 business days after order is placed. I will make every effort to fulfill orders promptly, but at a bare minimum, orders will be shipped once a week, so please be patient!
If there are ANY problems with the items you purchase from me or you are unhappy with anything, PLEASE APPROACH ME FIRST. Neutral/Negative feedback doesn't solve anything.