The Beatles – The Beatles
|A1||Back In The U.S.S.R.|
|A5||Wild Honey Pie|
|A6||The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill|
|A7||While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Guitar [Uncredited] – Eric Clapton
|A8||Happiness Is A Warm Gun|
|B1||Martha My Dear|
|B2||I'm So Tired|
|B6||Don't Pass Me By|
|B7||Why Don't We Do It In The Road|
|C3||Mother Nature's Son|
|C4||Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey|
|C7||Long Long Long|
|D4||Cry Baby Cry|
- Made By – Pathé Marconi
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 298517
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 298518
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 298519
- Pressed By – Pathé Marconi EMI, Chatou – 298520
- Made By – Garrod & Lofthouse International Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Published By – Harrisongs
- Published By – Startling Music Ltd.
- Record Company – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse International Ltd.
LP production was contracted to Pathe Marconi for the UK market from 1973-75 while the EMI-Hayes plant was closed for reconstruction.
This pressing uses the first UK stampers (-1) made for the album.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped variant 1): YEX 709-1 M6 298517
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped variant 1): YEX 710-1 M6 298518
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, stamped variant 1): YEX 711-1 M6 298519
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, stamped variant 1): YEX 712-1 M6 298520
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped variant 2): YEX 709-1 M6 298517 1 G 3
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped variant 2): YEX 710-1 M6 298520 1 8
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, stamped variant 2): YEX 711-1 M6 298519 1 5
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, stamped variant 2): YEX 712-1 M6 298520 1 2 2
- Other (LP 1 cat #): PCS 7067
- Other (LP 2 cat #): PCS 7068
- Rights Society: NCB
All records are shipped securely packaged, clearly marked fragile, in quality purpose made mailers, with cardboard stiffeners, in a new polythene protective sleeve and record removed from the sleeve to avoid seem splits in transit.
Please note, records sleeves described as NO stickers does not include promo stickers as these are original to the release.
When payment is via Paypal, packages will only be sent to the Paypal registered address (unless agreed otherwise).
I aim to dispatch records within 48 Hours (or at the earliest possible time on Weekends & Bank Holidays) of payment being received.
If there is a problem please work with me and we can sort it out please don't just put up negative feedback without talking to me first, As per Discogs Rules.
Refunds are only on return of the order and i do NOT give partial or compensation refunds as this is open to a lot of abuse on Discogs.
UK - 2nd Class signed for.
7” singles & CDs: 1st item £3.50, each additional add £0.50
LPs & 12" singles: 1st item £5.20, each additional add £1.00
(* I send records 2nd class, as 1st class generally don't seem to arrive any quicker..and therefore don't justify the extra cost)
European Union countries - Air Mail
7” singles & CDs: 1st item £ 5.50, each additional add £1.00
LPs & 12" singles: £16.50, each additional add £2.00
Rest Of World
You will be advised, Depending on Country, Value, Insurance ETC
Doubles count as two items, triples as three etc.
All Orders will have tracking / signed for
UK: £1.10 per package
Rest of the World: £5.00 per package
If you do not want this please tell me, But it is at your own risk.
I get "proof of postage" for every package sent, but will take no responsibility for any that are lost or damaged.
If you require Insurance on purchases, please advise me and I will add the correct above rate to your invoice.
1. All PayPal payments need to be made with an account using the same shipping details that you provided through Discogs. If this is a problem please let us know beforehand otherwise the records will be sent to the PayPal registered address.
2. Purchases by buyers with zero feedback will be sent insured, with the additional charge being paid by the buyer.