Machine Head (3) – Through The Ashes Of Empires
All Media, Limited Edition, Slipcase
|1-2||Bite The Bullet||3:21|
|1-5||In The Presence Of My Enemies||7:07|
|1-6||Days Turn Blue To Gray||5:29|
|1-8||All Falls Down||4:29|
|1-9||Wipe The Tears||3:54|
|1-10||Descend The Shades Of Night||7:46|
|2-1||Bite The Bullet (Demo Version)||3:51|
|2-2||Left Unfinished (Demo Version)||4:29|
|2-3||Elegy (Demo Version)||3:46|
|2-4||All Falls Down (Demo Version)||4:28|
|2-5||Descend The Shades Of Night (Demo Version)||3:55|
|Video 01||The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears (Live)|
|Video 02||The Making Of Through The Ashes Of Empires|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Machine Head (3)
- Copyright (c) – Machine Head (3)
- Published By – Imperium Publishing
- Licensed From – Machine Head (3)
- Licensed To – The All Blacks B.V.
- Recorded At – Sharkbite Studios
- Mixed At – Chapel Studios
- Mastered At – Oasis Mastering
- Designed At – Bau-da Design Lab
- Made By – Optimal Media Production – A389885
- Made By – Optimal Media Production – A389886
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Adam Duce
- Drums – Dave McClain
- Engineer – Mark Keaton
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Will Bartle
- Lead Guitar [Lead Guitars] – Phil Demmel
- Lead Vocals, Guitar [Guitars] – Robert Flynn
- Lyrics By – Adam Duce (tracks: 1-7, 1-9), Robert Flynn (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Mixed By – Colin Richardson
- Music By – Dave McClain (tracks: 1-1, 1-7 to 1-10), Phil Demmel (tracks: 1-5, 1-6), Robert Flynn (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Photography By [Angel Photos], Design [Package Design] – Bau-Da*
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Alex Solca
- Photography By [Gravestone Photo] – Ariel Parker
- Producer – Robert Flynn
- Technician [Initial Studio Set Up] – Andy Sneap
Recorded @ Sharkbite Studios, Oakland, CA. June - July 2003.
Mixed @ The Chapel, Lincolnshire, England. August 2003.
Mastered @ Oasis Mastering.
- live video of "The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears"
- a making of the album
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861 83638 2
- Barcode (String): 016861836382
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): manufactured by optimal media production A389885-01
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): ifpi L571
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9711
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): manufactured by optimal media production A389886-02
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L573
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 9702
Seller's Shipping Information
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)