Kayak – See See The Sun
- Accordion – Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 9)
- Acoustic Guitar – Johan Slager (tracks: 4, 6, 7, 9)
- Bass – Cees van Leeuwen
- Cello – Ernst Reijseger (tracks: 2)
- Design [Album] – Herman Baas
- Drums – Pim Koopman
- Electric Guitar – Johan Slager (tracks: 1 To 3, 4, 6 To 11)
- Electric Piano – Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 4, 10, 11)
- Harpsichord – Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1, 3, 7)
- Lead Vocals – Max Werner (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10), Pim Koopman (tracks: 4, 7, 11)
- Marimba – Pim Koopman (tracks: 11)
- Mellotron – Max Werner (tracks: 4, 5, 6 To 9)
- Music By – Johan Slager (tracks: 3), Pim Koopman (tracks: 3 To 11), Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1 To 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11)
- Organ – Pim Koopman (tracks: 3, 7), Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1, 3 To 6, 8, 9, 11)
- Percussion – Cees van Leeuwen (tracks: 5), Max Werner (tracks: 2, 5), Pim Koopman (tracks: 5), Rijn Peter De Klerk (tracks: 5), Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 5)
- Piano – Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1 To 9)
- Producer, Arranged By – Gerrit-Jan Leenders, Kayak
- Recorded By – Pierre Geoffrey Chateau*
- Remastered By – Peter Van 't Riet
- Remix – Alan Parsons (tracks: 1, 3 To 7, 9 To 11), Dave Grinsted (tracks: 2), Pierre Geoffrey Chateau* (tracks: 1, 3 To 11)
- Synthesizer – Pim Koopman (tracks: 1), Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1 To 8)
- Violin – Giny Busch (tracks: 2), Martine Koeman (tracks: 2)
- Vocals – Cees van Leeuwen (tracks: 2, 4), Johan Slager (tracks: 1, 2, 8, 9), Max Werner (tracks: 1, 4, 7, 11), Pim Koopman (tracks: 1 To 3, 5, 6, 8, 9), Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1 To 9, 11)
- Vocals, Percussion – Gerrit-Jan Leenders (tracks: 5)
- Words By – Cees van Leeuwen (tracks: 6, 9, 11), Pim Koopman (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 11), Ton Scherpenzeel (tracks: 1 To 3, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Track 10 recorded in 1972.
Originally released in 1973.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 712488 004235
- Matrix / Runout: DADC Austria A0000175423-0101 12 A1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94H4
- Rights Society: STEMRA
Seller's Shipping Information
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)