ABBA – Gold (Greatest Hits)
|2||Knowing Me, Knowing You||4:01|
|3||Take A Chance On Me||4:01|
|5||Lay All Your Love On Me||4:32|
|7||I Have A Dream||4:43|
|8||The Winner Takes It All||4:54|
|9||Money, Money, Money||3:05|
|14||Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||4:46|
|15||Does Your Mother Know||3:14|
|16||One Of Us||3:53|
|17||The Name Of The Game||3:56|
|18||Thank You For The Music||3:51|
- Compiled By – Chris Griffin (4)
- Compiled By [Assistant] – George McManus, Ingemar Bergman, Jackie Stansfield, John Tobler, John Waller
- Design – Icon (21)
- Liner Notes – John Tobler
- Producer – Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus*
- Remastered By [Digitally Re-mastered] – Michael B. Tretow
- Written-By – Benny Andersson & Björn Ulvaeus*, Stig Anderson (tracks: 1, 2, 10, 17, 19)
This compilation © 1992 Polar Music International AB.
All songs published by Union Songs AB except track 11 published by Music For Unicef.
This version has rights societies B.I.E.M/STEMRA and "Made in Germany" in the mould area of the disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31451 70072 9
- Matrix / Runout: 517 007-2 02 /
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 1): MADE IN GERMANY DH
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 2): MADE IN GERMANY O
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 3): MADE IN GERMANY EY
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 4): MADE IN GERMANY DY
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 5): MADE IN GERMANY BI
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 6): MADE IN GERMANY BO
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 7): MADE IN GERMANY BM
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 8): MADE IN GERMANY GN
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 9): MADE IN GERMANY EX
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 10): MADE IN GERMANY CD
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0309
- Price Code: POL 833
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout (Mould, Variant 11): MADE IN GERMANY X
Seller's Shipping Information
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)