Queen – Queen II
|A2||Father To Son||6:14|
|A3||White Queen (As It Began)||4:34|
|A4||Some Day One Day||4:23|
|A5||The Loser In The End||4:02|
|B2||The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke||2:40|
|B4||The March Of The Black Queen||6:08|
|B5||Funny How Love Is||3:17|
|B6||The Seven Seas Of Rhye||2:50|
- Artwork By [Sleeve Concept] – Mick Rock, Queen
- Artwork By [Typography] – Ridgeway Watt
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar – John Deacon
- Engineer – Mike Stone
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Bells – Brian May
- Management – Jack Nelson
- Percussion, Vocals – Roger Meddows-Taylor*
- Photography, Artwork By [Art Direction] – Mick Rock
- Producer – Queen, Robin Geoffrey Cable (tracks: B3, B5), Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B6)
- Vocals, Piano, Harpsichord – Freddie Mercury
- Written-By – May* (tracks: A1 to A4), Mercury* (tracks: B1 to B6), Taylor* (tracks: A5)
Engineered at Trident Studios, London.
Made by Warner-Pioneer Corporation, Japan
Shipping within Russian Federation 1-2LP (up to 1kg) - 300 руб,
Shipping to EU 1LP (up to 0.5kg) - 11 euro standard / 25 euro courier,
Shipping to EU 2-3LP (up to 1kg) - 17 euro standard / 30 euro courier,
Shipping to USA/Australia 1LP (up to 0.5kg) - 14 euro.
When buying 3-5 LP or CD - 5% discount, 6-9 LP or CD - 8% discount, 10 or more LP or CD - 10% discount.
All records are packed in new antistatic inner & outer sleeves.
Shipping to EU 1CD - 5 euro.
All CD's will ship only without jewelcases.
All shippings with tracking numbers.