Arctic Monkeys – Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
|A1||The View From The Afternoon||3:38|
|A2||I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor||2:53|
|A3||Fake Tales Of San Francisco||2:56|
|A5||You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight At Me||2:10|
|A6||Still Take You Home||2:50|
|B2||Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured||2:22|
Mixed By – Barny, Jim AbbissProducer – Alan SmythRecorded By – Andreas Bayr
|B4||Perhaps Vampires Is A Bit Strong But..||4:25|
|B5||When The Sun Goes Down
Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Alan Smyth
|B6||From The Ritz To The Rubble||3:11|
|B7||A Certain Romance||5:27|
- Design – Juno Liverpool*
- Mixed By – Barny
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Owen Skinner
- Photography By [Front, Back Cover, Label, Innersleeve Pictures] – Alexandra Wolkowicz
- Photography By [Innersleeve Pictures] – Andy Brown (16)
- Producer – Jim Abbiss (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B7)
- Recorded By – Ewan Davies (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B7), Jim Abbiss (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B7)
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Henry (3) (tracks: A1 to B2, B4 to B7)
℗&©2006 Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
Original Sound Recording made by Domino Recording Co. Ltd.
Made in the E.U.
This first EU pressing, had stamped matrix numbers only: there were not hand-etched data.
The transitional EU pressing had a stamped runout on Side A and a hand-etched one on Side B (B-2).
There's also a 2013 Optimal Media GmbH EU pressing.
Includes printed dust sleeve with photos and credits.
Heavy weight vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5034202016212
- Label Code: LC10192
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side A): WIGLP 162 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Side B): WIGLP 162 B-1
France : 7,00€
Europe : 10,00€
World : 15,00€
Multiple LP's ?
Please contact me for an estimation, i can combine shipping for multiple LP.
I also accept the following crypto-currencies : Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and Cardano (ADA).
Please contact me for more details.