- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z01597
- Acoustic Bass, Electric Bass – George Trebar
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Tim Berne
- Double Bass – William Parker
- Drums – Guillermo E. Brown
- Executive-Producer – Peter Gordon (3)
- Flute, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Daniel Carter
- Instruments [All Other Instruments] – Ashley Wales, John Coxon
- Mastered By – Nick Webb
- Mixed By – Oliver Meacock*
- Piano – Matthew Shipp
- Producer – Ashley Wales, John Coxon
- Recorded By – Chris Flam, Oliver Meacock*
- Soprano Saxophone – Evan Parker
- Trumpet – Roy Campbell
- Viola [Acoustic, Electric] – Mat Maneri
- Violin – Ed Coxon*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 00435 71032 0
- Other: THI2 57103 [on top-strip-seal]
- Other: THI 570103.2 [on both spine labels]
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT (logo) Z01597 4 THI2 57103-2 01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3C
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
Buyer Pays All Shipping Charges.
I ship only to a PayPal verified address.
Orders are usually processed and shipped within two business days of receiving payment. I ship orders Monday thru Friday unless an observed United States holiday falls on a weekday.
Effective February 16, 2018 I will ship orders to PayPal verified address’s outside the United States via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail International or First-Class Package International Service. Priority Mail International includes insurance and a tracking number is provided. Purchases shipped via First-Class Package International Service have a tracking feature but cannot be insured. If you choose this method, I cannot be responsible for loss or damage. Please wait for my invoice with a shipping quote prior to changing your order to Payment Pending. Full value will be stated on all customs forms.
Domestic U.S. Shipping is via USPS Media Mail with delivery tracking.
$5 Up To 3 Single LP's. Add $1 for each additional LP
$5 Up to 4 7" Singles or Single CD's. Add $.50 for each additional item
I strongly recommend insurance on all packages. Please ask me to include insurance in your shipping quote. if you do not ask me for insurance I can't be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the post office.
I package and ship orders with care. LP's, except boxed sets, are packaged in a new poly sleeve with the record outside the cover to prevent cover damage, and shipped inside a sturdy record mailer with a cardboard and/bubble wrap to further prevent damage. CD's are wrapped in plastic and shipped in a sturdy cardboard carton as well.