|A1||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus (I Love You... Me, Not Anymore)||4:25|
|A2||–Serge Gainsbourg||L'Anamour (The Love)||2:39|
|A3||–Jane Birkin||Orang Outan (Orangutan)||2:25|
|A4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Sous Le Soleil Exactement (Underneath The Sun Exactly)||2:48|
|A6||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||69 Année Érotique (69 The Erotic Year)||3:19|
|B1||–Jane Birkin||Jane B (After A Prelude Of Chopîn)
Music By – Chopin*
|B3||–Jane Birkin||Le Canari Est Sur Le Balcon (The Canary Is On The Balcony)||2:18|
|B4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Les Sucettes (The Little Sweets)||2:28|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music France
- Published By – Painted Desert Music Corp.
- Published By – Bonus Music
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Sidonie
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – Transatlantic (5)
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Publishing France
- Recorded At – Fontana Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gaîté
- Arranged By – Arthur Greenslade (tracks: 1 to 10), Michel Colombier (tracks: 11)
- Design [Re-release] – Pacific Standard (2), Strath Shepard
- Executive-Producer – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Drew Christie
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Liner Notes – Andy Beta
- Photography By – Kieron Tyler, Strath Shepard, Will Tyler (2)
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Jean-Claude Desmarty
- Reissue Producer – Matt Sullivan (4)
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Kate Peterson
- Remastered By – Dave Cooley
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Cathy Rigot, Pol Leygonie, Sandy Wilson (2)
- Written-By – Serge Gainsbourg
Tracks A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B4 recorded at Fontana studios, London, on the 12th & 19th of November & 16th, 17th, & 18th of December 1968.
Tracks A2 & A6 recorded at Chappell studios, London on the 12th of November 1968, originally released on Sp Philips 370-751 ℗ December 1968.
Track B5 recorded at La Gaité studio, Paris in January 1968, originally released on Sp Serge Gainsbourg - Bande Originale Du Film "Manon 70" ℗ March 1968.
Remastered from the original tapes.
Gatefold LP includes insert with new detailed liner notes and English / French lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26853 0048 1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0826853004817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B001 1399-01-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B001 1399-01-B ⓤ
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
Every week new stock is added and prices are reduced on old stock.
We're on facebook:
We're also on instagram: @alldayrecords
SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Packing and shipping happens on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. If you want to pick up an order at the shop, please contact us BEFORE you place your order through Discogs. Orders are shipped within 0-3 weekdays.
We accept payment by cash, credit card, paypal, and money order. Our mailing address is below if you want to send cash or a money order. We do not accept personal personal checks or bank transfers. Payment is due within 5 days of placing an order; if you cannot pay within 5 days you must contact us before placing an order.
Please make sure that packages can be delivered securely at your shipping address. When tracking shows that your package has been delivered we cannot file a claim if it goes missing after that.
US shipping: USPS media mail with delivery confirmation: $5 for any size order, unless noted otherwise; free shipping for orders over $70. USPS Priority and UPS shipping rates vary by location—if you want a quote please contact us with your order information & shipping address.
Canada: the base USPS shipping rate for a 1-2 pound package (1-2 12" records, sometimes 3) is $18. 2-3 pounds (3-5 12" records) is $26, and 3-4 pounds (5-7 records) is $38. Packages over 4 pounds (1.81 KG) must be sent priority, with a base cost of $48 for a 4-5 pound package. For orders over 3 pounds it may be cheaper to ship via UPS, contact us for details. Insurance is required for packages valued over $50, at a rate of $1 per $100 value.
Worldwide shipping: the base shipping rate for a 1-2 pound package (1-2 12" records) is $25. 2-3 pounds (3-4 records) is $36, and 3-4 pounds (5-7 records) is $52. International packages over 4 pounds (1.81 KG) must be sent priority, with a base cost of $68 for a 4-5 pound package. Insurance is required for packages valued over $50, at a rate of $2 per $100 value.
Registered shipping is available—but it requires us to make a special trip to the post office which means it will cost $25-35 more than a package with tracking and insurance.
Orders that include cassette tapes and vinyl together will cost more as they require a larger box. Extra heavy records and packaging will also raise the cost of shipping.
All records are shipped in standard cardboard mailers with two pads, no pizza boxes or flimsy paperboard mailers.
Please note that we cannot add items to your order for you, if you want an additional item(s) after you have already placed an order through Discogs, you must place another order.
Post transaction feedback: we wait for you to leave feedback first.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org