Various – Rodney Bingenheimer Presents "All Year Party!" Volume One
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L 16862
- Recorded At – Kitchen Sync Studios
- Recorded At – Track Record (3)
- Recorded At – Brother Studio, Santa Monica
- Recorded At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Perspective Sound
- Recorded At – Pranava Studios, Hollywood, CA
- Recorded At – Producers Workshop
- Recorded At – Salty Dog Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Front Page Studios
- Recorded At – Doering Studio
- Recorded At – Studio America
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Administrator [Administrative Director] – Sonny Hughes
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Diane Zincavage
- Coordinator [Production] – Blake Xolton
- Engineer [Brother Studio] – Earle Mankey
- Engineer [Doering Studio] – George Doering, Jo Ellen Doering
- Engineer [Front Page] – Biff Vincent
- Engineer [Kitchen Sync] – Michael Hamilton*
- Engineer [Larrabee] – Gaylon Senogies
- Engineer [MCA Whitney] – Steve Hall
- Engineer [Perspective Sound] – Dennis "J.J." Hall, Thom Wilson, Vince De Von*
- Engineer [Pranava Studio] – Ganapati (3), Hal Hellerman
- Engineer [Producers' Workshop] – Peter Krueger
- Engineer [Salty Dog] – David Coe
- Engineer [Studio America] – Joe*, Roy (77)
- Engineer [Track Record] – Dave Ferguson, Tom Murphy
- Mastered By – Steve Hall
- Producer – Dan Kessel, David Kessel
- Typography [Typesetting] – Paul Grant
Mastered at Future Disc Systems
We wish to acknowledge our appreciation to the following artists who appear through the courtesy of their respective labels
Frankie Avalon-Pacific Star
Annette Funicello-Pacific Star
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: (side A): (line 1) L 16862 (line 2) Martian-1714-A In loving memory of Jackie Wilson, Dennis Wilson and Tiny Naylors Sunset and Labrea Hollywood (side B): Martian-1714-B To know him is to love him L-16862-x
Every week new stock is added and prices are reduced on old stock.
We're on facebook:
We're also on instagram: @alldayrecords
SHIPPING & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Packing and shipping happens on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings. If you want to pick up an order at the shop, please contact us BEFORE you place your order through Discogs. Orders are shipped within 0-3 weekdays.
We accept payment by cash, credit card, paypal, and money order. Our mailing address is below if you want to send cash or a money order. We do not accept personal personal checks or bank transfers. Payment is due within 5 days of placing an order; if you cannot pay within 5 days you must contact us before placing an order.
Please make sure that packages can be delivered securely at your shipping address. When tracking shows that your package has been delivered we cannot file a claim if it goes missing after that.
US shipping: USPS media mail with delivery confirmation: $5 for any size order, unless noted otherwise; free shipping for orders over $70. USPS Priority and UPS shipping rates vary by location—if you want a quote please contact us with your order information & shipping address.
Canada: the base USPS shipping rate for a 1-2 pound package (1-2 12" records, sometimes 3) is $19. 2-3 pounds (3-5 12" records) is $27, and 3-4 pounds (5-7 records) is $39. Packages over 4 pounds (1.81 KG) must be sent priority, with a base cost of $48 for a 4-5 pound package. For orders over 3 pounds it may be cheaper to ship via UPS, contact us for details. Insurance is required for packages valued over $50, at a rate of $1 per $100 value.
Worldwide shipping: the base shipping rate for a 1-2 pound package (1-2 12" records) is $25. 2-3 pounds (3-4 records) is $36, and 3-4 pounds (5-7 records) is $52. International packages over 4 pounds (1.81 KG) must be sent priority, with a base cost of $68 for a 4-5 pound package. Insurance is required for packages valued over $50, at a rate of $2 per $100 value. A single 7" record (0.375 pounds or less) costs $16 to ship.
Registered shipping is available—but it requires us to make a special trip to the post office which means it will cost $25-35 more than a package with tracking and insurance.
Orders that include cassette tapes and vinyl together will cost more as they require a larger box. Extra heavy records and packaging will also raise the cost of shipping.
All records are shipped in standard cardboard mailers with two pads, no pizza boxes or flimsy paperboard mailers.
Please note that we cannot add items to your order for you, if you want an additional item(s) after you have already placed an order through Discogs, you must place another order.
Post transaction feedback: we wait for you to leave feedback first.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org