|A1||A Dream Within A Dream||3:40|
|A3||The Tell-Tale Heart||4:37|
|A4||The Cask Of Amontillado||4:27|
|A5||(The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether||4:14|
|The Fall Of The House Of Usher||(15:02)|
|B2||To One In Paradise||4:29|
- Arranged By [Orchestra & Choir], Conductor [Orchestra & Choir], Keyboards – Andrew Powell
- Bass – Joe Puerta
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – David Paton
- Cimbalom, Kantele – John Leach
- Contractor [Orchestral] – David Katz
- Design [Cover & Frontsleeve] – Hipgnosis (2)
- Design [Frontsleeve] – Hardie*
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Darryl Runswick*
- Drums – Burleigh Drummond
- Drums, Vocals – Stuart Tosh
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Blair, Pat Stapley
- Executive-Producer – Eric Woolfson
- Guitar – David Pack, Ian Bairnson
- Keyboards – Billy Lyall, Christopher North, Eric Woolfson, Francis Monkman
- Layout [Inside], Artwork By [Graphics] – Colin Elgie
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By – Aubrey Powell, Peter Christopherson, Storm Thorgerson
- Producer, Engineer, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals – Alan Parsons
- Technician [Technical Consultant] – Gordon Parry, Keith O. Johnson
- Vocals – Arthur Brown, Eric Woolfson, Jack Harris, Jane Powell, John Miles, Leonard Whiting, Smokey Parsons, Terry Sylvester, The English Chorale
- Written-By – Parsons*, Powell* (tracks: B1), Woolfson*
The songs are based on stories written by Edgar Allan Poe.
The album was recorded and mixed at Abbey Road Studios, London, between July 1975 and January 1976.
The Harmony Vocoder on "The Raven" was invented and built by EMI Central Research Laboratories, and is exclusively available at Abbey Road Studios
℗ 2017 Mercury Records Limited
© 2017 Mercury Records Limited, under license from Island Records US.
Made in the E.U.
Comes with an mp3 download card
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 00753 77111 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): 20736 3A 00600753771112
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): MILES.ABBEY ROAD RM.30
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped): 20736 1B 00600753771112
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): MILES.ABBEY ROAD.ROOM 30.
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC 00268
When you are interested in an item please ask for shipping costs to your country first.
We charge the actual postage rates from the Netherlands.
Items will be packed carefully in sturdy cardboard or airmail envelopes.
Tracked shipping costs up to 2kg (= 1-6 lp's) :
to NL = EUR 7.00
to Euro zone 1 = EUR 11.00
to Euro zone 2 = EUR 17.00
to USA, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Brasil and the rest of the world = EUR 25.00
Letter postage for singles (7") and cd's (0-350gr):
to NL = EUR 4.50
to USA, Europe and Asia = EUR 9.00
We can combine items to reduce shipping costs.
Orders with a total of € 50.00 or more will always be shipped insured by registered post.
We are not responsible for packages that get lost or damaged during shipment if they are not sent insured!