The J. Geils Band – "Live" Full House
|A1||First I Look At The Purse
Written-By – Robert Rogers, Smokey Robinson
Written-By – Al Perkins (2), D. Clark*, Otis Rush
|A3||Back Fair And Square
Written-By – Walter Price*
Written-By – Juke Joint Jimmy
|A5||Hard Drivin' Man||4:23|
|B1||Serves You Right To Suffer
Written-By – John Lee Hooker
|B2||Cruisin' For A Love
Written-By – Juke Joint Jimmy
|B3||Looking For Love
Written-By – J. W. Alexander, Zelda Samuels
- Arranged By – The J. Geils Band
- Bass – Daniel Klein (2)
- Blues Harp [Harp] – Magic Dick
- Design [Cover] – Peter Wolf, Stephen Jo. Bladd*
- Drums, Vocals – Stephen Jo. Bladd*
- Guitar – J. Geils
- Lacquer Cut By – GP*
- Other [Special Assistance] – Juke Joint Jimmy
- Photography By – Jim Marshall (3), Robert Ellis (4), Rod Bristow
- Photography By [Cover] – John Paul Endress
- Piano, Organ – Seth Justman
- Producer – The J. Geils Band
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By [Re-Mix] – Geoffrey Haslam
- Vocals – Daniel Klein (2), Peter Wolf
Location recorded by Metro Audio Inc. Catalog# on the release is ATL 40 426.
MADE IN GERMANY
℗ 1972 Atlantic Records
On back cover:
A Product of Kinney Music GmbH, 2 Hamburg 76, Postfach 5754.
Made in Germany
Successor version to The J. Geils Band - "Live" Full House
This version states the GEMA different, but also shows WEA in the white bar at the labels, as well as at the runouts.
Released either later in 1972 or early 1973.
Predecessor to The J. Geils Band - "Live" Full House that has the new WEA Musik GmbH credit at the label perimeter, but also denotes a price code B on the rear cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Other (US cat# in brackets on the rear cover): (SD 7241)
- Price Code: none
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ST-A-722 615
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ST-A-722 616
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): WEA ST-A-722615 B AX GP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): WEA ST-A-722616B AT/GP
Buyer Pays Shipping: As of now, we can serve US Buyers ONLY. US Shipping Costs listed are for all 50 States, and will be shipped by US Postal Service Media Mail. We do combine shipping for multiple items purchased, if you buy more than one item, please wait for us to invoice you.
LPs/Albums/12 inch: $6.00 for up to 3 LPs; $8.00 for up to 8 LPs. Please Inquire for shipping discount on orders larger than 10 LPs.
45s/7 inch: $4.00 for up to 5; $8.00 for up to 20. Please Inquire for shipping discount on orders larger than 20 45s.
CD's: $4.50 for up to 3 CD's. $1.00 for each additional.
IMPORTANT: We package very carefully and provide tracking information if applicable once items are shipped. It is the buyer's option to purchase insurance coverage to help offset the cost of lost or damaged items . Seller cannot be held responsible. If security is a concern, buyer can elect to request to have items sent Registered Mail through U.S. Postal Service for an additional $15.00. Whenever possible, we strive to use recycled or recyclable materials in our shipping process.
Grading and item notes are important to us. We will earnestly do our very best to get you accurate item descriptions. If the buyer is not satisfied with their purchase, we will consider a full or partial refund. However, buyer will be responsible for shipping the item back if required. We will reimburse for shipping if dissatisfaction is due to seller's error or a quality issue. Please note that we spot listen or fully test nearly every purchase BEFORE shipping to prevent these types of issues. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Sales tax for Colorado residents.