Britney Spears – ... Baby One More Time
... Baby One More Time
Backing Vocals – Britney Spears, Nana HedinBass – Tomas LindbergGuitar – Johan CarlbergWritten-By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Backing Vocals – Max Martin, Rami
(You Drive Me) Crazy
Backing Vocals – Jeanette SöderholmElectric Guitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallWritten-By – Jörgen ElofssonWritten-By, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By – David Kreuger, Per MagnussonWritten-By, Producer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Backing Vocals – Max Martin
Acoustic Guitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallBacking Vocals – Anders von Hoffsten*Bass – Tomas LindbergKeyboards – Per MagnussonProgrammed By – David KreugerWritten-By, Co-producer, Keyboards – Jörgen Elofsson
Acoustic Guitar – Dan PettyBacking Vocals – Britney SpearsDrum Programming – Jimmy BralowerElectric Guitar – Andrew McIntyreKeyboards – Doug PettyRecorded By, Mixed By – Chris TrevettWritten-By, Keyboards, Bass, Vocals, Backing Vocals – Mikey BassieWritten-By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards – Eric Foster White
Born To Make You Happy
Backing Vocals – Nana HedinGuitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallWritten-By, Backing Vocals – Andreas CarlssonWritten-By, Keyboards, Programmed By – Kristian Lundin
From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Dan PettyBacking Vocals – Aleese Simmons, Andrew Fromm, Britney Spears, Don PhilipBass – Andy HessRecorded By, Mixed By – Chris TrevettWritten-By, Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards, Drum Programming – Eric Foster White
I Will Be There
Backing Vocals – Jeanette SöderholmBass – Tomas LindbergEngineer [Assistant Engineer At Battery] – Charles McCroreyMixed By – RamiWritten-By, Backing Vocals – Andreas CarlssonWritten-By, Mixed By – Max Martin
I Will Still Love You
Acoustic Guitar – Dan PettyLead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Britney Spears, Don PhilipRecorded By, Mixed By – Chris Trevett, Tim LathamWritten-By, Arranged By, Mixed By, Recorded By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Electric Guitar, Bass – Eric Foster White
Thinkin' About You
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Dan PettyBacking Vocals – Britney SpearsKeyboards – Doug PettyRecorded By, Mixed By – Chris TrevettWritten-By – Mikey BassieWritten-By, Arranged By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass – Eric Foster White
E-Mail My Heart
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Dan PettyBacking Vocals – Britney Spears, Nikki GregoroffRecorded By, Mixed By – Chris TrevettWritten-By, Recorded By, Mixed By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Bass – Eric Foster White
The Beat Goes On
Engineer – Chris Trevett, Daniel Bloom (2)Lyrics By [Additional], Arranged By [Vocals], Recorded By [Vocals] – Eric Foster WhiteMixed By, Producer [Additional Production] – The All Seeing IWritten-By – S. Bono*
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording LLC
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – GZ Media
- Produced For – www.ericfosterwhite.com
- Produced For – Cheiron Productions
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Grantsville Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia
- Published By – Riddim Kingdom
- Published By – 4MW Music Inc.
- Published By – Cotillion Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chris-Marc Music
- Mixed At – The Fractal Cabbage
- Recorded At – Cheiron Studios
- Mixed At – Cheiron Studios
- Recorded At – 4MW East Studios
- Recorded At – 4MW East Studios
- Recorded By – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Art Direction, Design – Jackie Murphy
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Chaz Harper
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Photography By [Front & Back Cover/Blue Jean Shots] – Larry Busacca
- Photography By [Insert Photos] – Albert Sanchez
- Producer – David Kreuger (tracks: A2, A3), Eric Foster White (tracks: A4, A6, B2-5), Kristian Lundin (tracks: A5), Max Martin (tracks: A1, A2, B1), Per Magnusson (tracks: A2, A3), Rami (tracks: A1, B1)
Full-color backing insert in cardboard, as opposed to the thin paper inlay of the European edition.
Legal info also differs between the US and European editions on bottom left of the inlay's info side.
Includes mini-insert with code for digital download.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 190758862613
- Matrix / Runout: Side A - Stamped: 162904E1/A / MRP0939/88985399001-A
- Matrix / Runout: Side B - Stamped: 162904E2/C / MRP0939/88985399001-B
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.