Tribe – Dedication
Arranged By [Strings] – David GroverWritten-By – Lynne FarrWritten-By, Producer – Earl J. Foster, Jr.
Written-By, Producer – Earl J. Foster, Jr.
Arranged By [Horns] – Harry HallArranged By [Strings] – David GroverWritten-By, Producer – Harold Davis
|A4||Love You Like A Brother
Arranged By [Horns] – Earl J. Foster, Jr., Harry Hall, Jimmie A. ClapperArranged By [Strings] – Jim KnightWritten-By, Producer – Paul Fraser
|B1||Ain't Nothing But A Party
Arranged By [Horns] – Jimmie A. ClapperWritten-By – Norvil Tucker*Written-By, Producer, Arranged By [Horns] – Earl J. Foster, Jr.
|B2||Got To Be Something More
Arranged By [Strings] – David GroverWritten-By – Melissa CowardWritten-By, Producer – Earl J. Foster, Jr.
Arranged By [Horns] – Harry HallWritten-By – Miroslaw KudykowskiWritten-By, Producer – Harold Davis
Producer – Harold DavisWritten-By – Earl J. Foster, Jr.
|B5||Celebrate Your Love
Arranged By [Horns] – Harry KimProducer – Harold DavisWritten-By – Earl J. Foster, Jr.
- Record Company – Farr Records
- Copyright (c) – Farr Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Farr Records
- Distributed By – Farr Music, Inc.
- Produced For – P. D. F. Productions
- Published By – Farr Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wilton Street Music Co.
- Published By – East River Street Music Co.
- Published By – Grove Music (3)
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Applewood Studios
- Recorded At – Walden Studios
- Recorded At – ABC Recording Studios
- Mixed At – P. D. F. Productions
- Overdubbed At – P. D. F. Productions
- Pressed By – Superior Record Pressing Corp., Somerdale, NJ
- Arranged By [Vocals, Rhythm] – Tribe
- Backing Vocals, Woodwind – Jimmie A. Clapper
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Clyde "Jardine" Powell*
- Concept By – Linda Campbell, Michael Ragor
- Design – Hulda Nelson
- Electronic Drums, Drums, Voice – Harold "Smiley" Davis*
- Engineer [Remix/Overdubs] – Reggie Dozier*
- Executive-Producer – Dee Ervin
- Guitar [Extra Musical Help] – Al Vescovo*, Benjamin Bridges*
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Billy "Billy Gear" Soto*
- Keyboards [Extra Musical Help] – Greg Philliganes*
- Keyboards, Lead Vocals – Earl J. Foster, Jr. "The Black Pearl"*
- Lead Vocals, Percussion – Benjamin "Ben Wele" Taylor*, Harold Clayton
- Liner Notes [Dedication] – The Tribe*
- Mastered By – Lanky Linstrot
- Photography By – Bob Wolfson
- Trombone, Flute – David Stout
- Trumpet, Trombone – David Grover
Jacket front/rear and spine: FL 1003
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FL-1003-A-S (8) 2/7/77 TVCA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FL-1003-B-S (8) 2/7/77 TVCA
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
PLEASE verify your Discogs address and PayPal address match when placing your order, otherwise shipping on your order will be delayed until shipping address confirmation is received.
U.S. Buyers - $5 flat fee for up to 4 albums, and .50 cents for each additional. So, if you order any quantity between 1 and 4 albums, the total shipping fee for the entire order is $5. If you order 5 albums, the total shipping is $5.50. If you order 6, it is $6, and so on.
Please note that a single lp = one lp, double lp = two lps, triple lp = three lps.
**I DO NOT offer international shipping and do not ship to APO/FPO mailing addresses.**
Records include inserts / posters where noted. If it's not noted, expect it to not be included w/ the record.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES***
Records are mailed in record mailers with cardboard inserts. We do everything we can to try to prevent damage from shipping. Because of the extra care taken when packing orders, we are not responsible for minor damage that can infrequently occur during shipping. Thank you for your understanding.
All records are visually graded, we do not have time to play grade all the releases listed. We suggest cleaning all used records prior to playing them.
Prices are firm. We do NOT offer additional discounts or free/discounted shipping, so please do not ask.
RETURN POLICY: We do not offer partial refunds. If you're not happy with a record, or records in your order, please contact me to set up a return. We do not accept returns on items graded VG or less. VG items show wear, may skip on certain tables/needles, therefore we do not accept returns on those records Please note, returns ARE NOT accepted if we are contacted more than 10 business days after the record has been shown as delivered. If contact after and a return is demanded, you cover the return costs.
Thank you for understanding. We're a small operation and these policies help keep our prices low!