Janet* – Go Deep
|1||Go Deep (Album Version)||4:42|
|2||Go Deep (T.R. Funk Mix)
Engineer – G. Mayers*, S. Ghenea*Mixed By, Instruments [Additional], Vocals [Additional] – T. Riley*Producer – Teddy RileyRemix – T.R.*
|3||Go Deep (Roni Size Remix)||7:25|
|4||Go Deep (Masters At Work Alternative Mix)||8:32|
|5||Go Deep (Masters At Work Down Tempo Mix)
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Oscar MonsalveEngineer [Recording Engineer], Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Steve Barkan*Remix – Kenny "Dope" Gonzalez, Little Louie Vega*, Masters At Work
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Black Doll, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Black Ice Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Flyte Tyme Tunes
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Engineered At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Mixed At – Flyte Tyme Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
- Designed At – Virgin Art
- Arranged By [Rhythm] – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam , Terry Lewis*
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam , Terry Lewis*
- Backing Vocals – Janet Jackson
- Bass – Gene Perez
- Design [Sleeve] – Joe*
- Drum Programming – Alex Richbourg
- Engineer – Steve Hodge
- Engineer [Assistant At Flyte Tyme Studios] – Xavier Smith
- Executive-Producer – Janet Jackson, Rene Elizondo Jr.*
- Flute – Dave Valentin
- Guitar – Mark Anthony Jones, Mike Scott (7)
- Instruments [All Other] – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Keyboards – Albert Sterling Menendez*
- Lead Vocals – Janet Jackson
- Management – RD Worldwide Management B.V.
- Management [Managed By] – Roger Davies
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Mike Ozdozzi
- Mixed By – Steve Hodge
- Photography By – Mark Liddell
- Producer – Janet Jackson, Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis
- Recorded By [Assisted By At Hit Factory Studios] – Michael McCoy
- Recorded By [Assisted By At Record Plant Studios] – Tim Lauber
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Steve Hodge
- Vocals [Crowd] – Janet Jackson, Kelly Konno, Shawnette Heard, Tina Landon
- Written-By – James Harris III, Janet Jackson, René Elizondo Jr., Terry Lewis
Recorded at Hit Factory Studios, New York, NY & Record Plant Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Album version from the album project "The Velvet Rope".
℗ 1998 Virgin Records America, Inc.
© 1998 Black Doll, Inc.
© 1998 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Made in the EU
Printed in the EU
Swedish promotional copies have ifpi stamp on the cover and the disc.
Only in mainland Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24389 51512 1
- Barcode (String): 724389515121
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Rights Society: BEL/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI UDEN 8951512 @ 1-1-1-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI UDEN 8951512 @ 1 1-1-5-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 and 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 159A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 15A0
- Price Code: PM 514
- Price Code (Italy): 076
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)