Soul Asylum (2) – Black Gold: The Best Of Soul Asylum
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twin/Tone Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MTV Networks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded By – Much Music
- Recorded At – Palais Royale
- Recorded By – MTV Unplugged
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S4986562000-0101
- A&R [Legacy A&R] – Steve Berkowitz
- Art Direction – Howard Fritzson
- Bass – Karl Mueller
- Compilation Producer – Bruce Dickinson (2), Lenny Kaye, Soul Asylum (2)
- Coordinator [A&R Coordination] – Darren Salmieri, Patti Matheny, Tim Smith (24)
- Design – Smay Vision
- Directed By [Project Director] – Stephan Moore
- Drums – Grant Young (2) (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18), Sterling Cambell* (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 19)
- Guitar, Vocals – Daniel Murphy
- Liner Notes – Lenny Kaye
- Management [Packaging Manager] – John Christiana
- Mastered By – Joseph M. Palmaccio
- Photography By [Cover Photo & Booklet Back Cover] – Dave Pirner*
- Photography By [Page 5] – Mark Seliger
- Photography By [Page 8] – Valerie Phillips
- Photography By [Pages 2, 11 & Inner Tray] – Daniel Corrigan
- Photography By [Pages 4, 6, 7 & Back Of Jewel Box] – Danny Clinch, Jason Stang
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Bob Mould, Butch Vig, Ed Stasium, George Drakoulias, Lenny Kaye, Michael Blair, Soul Asylum (2), Steve Jordan, Toby Wright
- Vocals, Guitar – Dave Pirner*
Tracks 2, 9 from Hang Time (A&M CD5197/DX3114). ℗ 1988 A&M Records.
Track 3 Previously unavailable in the U.S. Recorded live by Much Music at The Palais Royale, Toronto, Ontario, Canada on April 3, 1995.
Tracks 4, 8, 12, 14 from Grave Dancers Union (Columbia CK 48898). ℗ 1992 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Tracks 5, 13 from Candy From A Stranger (Columbia CK 67618). ℗ 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 7 from Made To Be Broken (Twin Tone TTR-86666-2). ℗ 1986 Twin/Tone Records, Inc.
Track 11 from And The Horse They Rode In On (A&M 750215318 2). ℗ 1990 A&M Records.
Track 15 from Sweet Relief: A Benefit For Victoria Williams (Chaos/Columbia OK 57134). ℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 16 from Candy From A Stranger (Columbia Promo CD Sampler CSK 41080). ℗ 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 17 Previously unavailable in the U.S. Recorded by MTV Unplugged in New York City, April 21, 1993. ℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 18 from Music From The Motion Picture Clerks Soundtrack (Chaos/Columbia OK 66660). ℗ 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Track 19 Previously unavailable in the U.S. Outtake from Candy From A Stranger. ℗ 1998 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
© 2000 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 1986 Twin/Tone Records, Inc. 1988, 1990 A&M Records, 1993 MTV Networks. 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1998, 2000 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099749 865624
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099749865624
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Price Code: CB 770
- Other: CDH
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S4986562000-0101 a4 A1 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): Sony Music S4986562000-0101 14 D3
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94K6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94V2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): Sony Music S4986562000-0101 14 A4
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 946A
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)