Savage Garden – Savage Garden
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Charles Fisher, Jim Bonnefond
- Bass – Alex Hewitson
- Drums, Percussion – Terapai Richmond
- Guitar – Rex Goh
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals], Written-By – Darren Hayes
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge (tracks: 1, 2, 6 to 10), Mike Pela (tracks: 3 to 5)
- Producer [Produced By] – Charles Fisher (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Strings [Orchestrated, Conducted By] – Jackie Orzaczky*
- Vocals, Keyboards, Other [Sequencing], Guitar [Additional], Arranged By [Strings], Written-By – Daniel Jones
Copies of variants 4, 5 and 7 have a red round sticker on front which reads: Includes The Smash Hits "I Want You","To The Moon And Back" And "Truly, Madly, Deeply" plus cat number 01-487161-10.
Tracks 1, 2, 6 to 10 mixed at Gotham Studios.
Tracks 3 to 5 mixed at Whitfield Street Studio.
Track 11 mixed at Excalibur Productions.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York, NY.
Made in Austria
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099748 716125
- Barcode (String): 5099748716125
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Price Code: CB 801
- Other: CDC
- Other: 01-487161-10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S0148716110-0101 12 A8 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): S0148716110-0101 12 A12 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): S0148716110-0101 12 A9 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, 7): S0148716110-0101 12 A19 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): S0148716110-0101 12 A15 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): S0148716110-0101 12 A24 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 8): S0148716110-0101 12 A1 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 9): S0148716110-0101 12 A6 Sony Music
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 10): S0148716110-0101 12 A17 Sony Music
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 to 10): IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1 & 9): IFPI 944N
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 94J0
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 942Q
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 943Q
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 944R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 943C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 942R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 941B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10): IFPI 941Q
Seller's Shipping Information
!!! PLEASE NOTE !!!
The last week of 2018 and the first week of 2019 we only ship once a week instead of twice, please have some patience and enjoy your holidays...
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)