Seal – Human Being
- Arranged By [Strings] – Aaron Zigman, Anne Dudley, Nick Ingman, Will Malone*
- Drums, Bass, Guitar – Earl Harvin
- Edited By [Digitally] – Don C. Tyler
- Engineer [Additional] – Gregg Jackman, Michael Perfitt, Mike Ross (2), Richard Lowe, Steve Orchard, Tom Elmhirst
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alex Black, Andre Coulam, Andy Davies, Barry Goldberg (2), Billy Gibson, Dan Vickers, Gordon Fordyce, Iain Roberton, Luis Quine, Marc Lane, Michael Perfitt, Paul Silviera*, Rob Brill, Stuart Brawley, Tim Wills, Tony Flores
- Guitar – Chester Kaymen*, Gregg Arreguin, Gus Isidore, Ramon Stagnaro, Wendy Melvoin
- Guitar, Bass – Chris Bruce, Seal
- Guitar, Programmed By – Danny Saber
- Keyboards – Dave Palmer, David Sancious, George De Angelis, Lisa Coleman, Mike Garson
- Keyboards, Bass, Programmed By – Jamie Muhoberac
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Grant Mitchell
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Steve Fitzmaurice, Tim Weidner
- Percussion – Alejandro "Alex" Acuña*, Andy Ducan
- Producer – Trevor Horn
- Programmed By – Andy Richards, Dave McCracken, William Orbit
- Recorded By – Steve Fitzmaurice, Tim Weidner
Originally comes with Warner hologram sticker on front, with code specifying area of distribution.
Originally comes with Warner "W" logo embossed on jewel case front.
8-page/4-panel/2-sided/fold-out insert with artwork, artwork and credits. No artist or title printed on insert front.
Made in Germany
Durations not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46828-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624682820
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Price Code: WE 852
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1 to 4, 6): [Warner "W" logo] 936246828-2 09/98
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1 to 4, 6): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0506
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05N4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05Z9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0511
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0581
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 05L3
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)