Soul Asylum (2) – Let Your Dim Light Shine
|3||To My Own Devices||2:59|
Guitar [Additional] – Eric Pierson
Organ [Wurlitzer] – Tim RayWritten-By – D. Murphy*, M. Perlman*
|7||String Of Pearls
Organ [Wurlitzer] – Tim Ray
Piano – Joey HuffmanWritten-By – S. Jordan*
Cello – Jane ScarpantoniGuitar [Additional] – Eric Pierson
|10||Eyes Of A Child
Cello – Jane Scarpantoni
|11||Just Like Anyone
Backing Vocals – John Devries
|12||Tell Me When
Piano – Joey HuffmanWritten-By – L. Samuels
|13||Nothing To Write Home About||3:14|
|14||I Did My Best
Guitar [Additional], Guitar [Lap Steel] – Dave SchrammMellotron – Joey Huffman
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wb Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Made To Be Broken Music
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Manufactured By – Sony Music – S0148032010-0101
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Risque Situe Music
- Published By – Third Wheel Music
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- A&R – Benjie Gordon
- Art Direction – Tracy Boychuk
- Backing Vocals – Trini Alvarado (tracks: 7, 9, 12)
- Bass – Karl Mueller
- Design [Assistant] – Tim Manteau
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Sterling Campbell
- Edited By, Producer [Post-production] – Scott Hull (2)
- Engineer – John Siket
- Engineer [Additional] – Ken Lewis, Mark Mason
- Engineer [Second: A&m Studios] – Chad Bamford, Mike Baumgartner
- Engineer [Second: Madhatter] – Casey Stone, Dale Lawton, Darren Mora, Mick Stern
- Engineer [Second: Ocean Way] – Richard Huredia*
- Engineer [Second: Sony Studios] – Danny Kadar
- Engineer [Second: Soundtrack] – Brian Kinkead, Steve Sisco
- Executive-Producer [Production Manager / Damage Control] – Bill Sullivan
- Guitar, Vocals – Daniel Murphy
- Management – Danny Heaps (2), Michele Ceazan
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Organ – Joey Huffman (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 10, 11)
- Other [The Cleaner/enabler] – Eric Pierson
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Bruce Davidson (2)
- Photography By [Live] – Danny Clinch, Jason Stang
- Piano – Tim Ray (2) (tracks: 3, 10, 14)
- Producer – Butch Vig, Soul Asylum (2)
- Vocals, Guitar, Trumpet, Organ – David Pirner
- Written-By – D. Pirner* (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 14)
Mixed at Soundtrack, NY.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NY.
Edited and post-production at Masterdisk, NY.
Recorded at: A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA; Ocean Way Studios, Hollywood, CA; Madhatter Studios, Silverlake, CA; Sony Studios, NY; Soundtrack Studios, NY.
Management: for Addis/Wechsler & Associates, Los Angeles, CA.
All songs © 1995 WB Music Corp./Made To Be Broken Music (ASCAP) All rights administered by WB Music Corp, except "Crawl" © 1995 WB Music Corp./Made To Be Broken Music (ASCAP) All rights administered by WB Music Corp./Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp./Risque Situe Music (BMI); "Promises Broken" © 1995 WB Music Corp./Broken Promises Music (ASCAP) All rights administered by WB Music Corp./Third Wheel Music (BMI)
© 1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
*Columbia* is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music
Made in Austria
Packaging: Transparent tray jewel case with a 8-panel fold-out booklet.
Cat# 480320 2 appears on both spines and CD.
Cat# COL 480320 2 appears on back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099748 032027
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0148032010-0101 21 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K2
- Other (Manufacturing number): 02-480320-10
- Price Code: CB 681
- Other (Format code): CDM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL BIEM
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)