Lou Reed – Berlin
Piano – Allan Macmillan
Bass – Gene MartynecDrums – B.J. Wilson
Men Of Good Fortune
Piano – Blue Weaver
|A4||Caroline Says I||3:57|
|A5||How Do You Think It Feels||3:42|
|B1||Caroline Says II||4:10|
Bass – Tony LevinDrums – B.J. Wilson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Produced For – Nimbus 9
- Published By – Sunbury Music
- Record Company – RCA Limited
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Washington, UK
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Overdubbed At – CTS Studios
- Overdubbed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Designed At – Pacific Eye & Ear
- Arranged By – Allan Macmillan, Bob Ezrin
- Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar – Dick Wagner
- Bass – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4, B5)
- Bass Trombone – Jon Pierson
- Calligraphy – Jill Garland
- Choir – Dennis Ferrante, Dick Wagner, Elizabeth March, Lou Reed, Steve Hyden
- Composed By – Lou Reed
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Electric Guitar – Steve Hunter
- Electric Guitar, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Lou Reed
- Engineer – Dennis Ferrante
- Organ, Harmonium – Steve Winwood
- Photography By – La Legion*, Saint Jivago Desanges*
- Piano, Mellotron, Choir – Bob Ezrin
- Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By – Peter Flanagan, Robin Black
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Tracking By [Overdubbing] – Richard Lewzey*
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
"RS. 1002 (APLI. 0207)", this is the 2nd cat#, printed on the spine-and back of the sleeve->top-right corner.
Similar to Lou Reed - Berlin, but this one is printed by Robert Stace and has not Stereo stated on labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): RS 1002 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): RS 1002 B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, etched): RS 1002 · A · 3E A| AN 'M'
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, etched): RS 1002 - B - 4E A| C 'W' JA
- Other (Original US cat#): (APLI. 0207)
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
When goods are dispatched outside the European Union buyer is responsible for any fees/taxes/duty that may apply on the order.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)