Om (8) – God Is Good
- Artwork [Art Construction] – Alex Hall*
- Artwork [Iconography] – David Giffey
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Christina Files, Greg Norman, Jay Pellicci, Tim Hochstedler
- Management [Booking: North America/Japan] – John Chavez (4)
- Management [Booking: Uk/Europe] – Vincent Royers
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Performer – Al Cisneros, Emil Amos
- Photography By [Sleeve Photography] – Jason Roeder, Rob Lowe*
- Recorded By – Steve Albini
Release has sequentially listed tracks.
Recorded at Electrical Audio, Chicago, March 2009. Additional engineering at Audible Alchemy, Portland; Tiny Telephone, San Francisco; Electrical Audio, Chicago.
All music/lyrics ©2009 OM (ASCAP)
©&℗2009 Drag City
North America/Japan booking: Ground Control Touring
UK/Europe booking: Conspiracy Booking
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 781484040415
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Etching, Side A): 18441.1(3)... DC-404-A RE1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Etching, Side B): 18494.2(3)... DC-404-B ²
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix Stamp, Both Sides): GOLDEN
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Seller's Shipping Information
When you are interested in an item please ask for shipping costs to your country first.
I charge the actual postage rates from the Netherlands.
Items will be packed carefully in sturdy cardboard or airmail envelopes.
Insurance is extra.
Shipping costs for lp's without insurance or tracking (0-2kg):
to NL = EUR 7.50
to Euro zone 1 = EUR 10.00
to Euro zone 2 = EUR 13.50
to USA, China, Russia and the rest of the world = EUR 19.00
Letter postage for singles (7") and cd's (0-350gr):
to NL = EUR 4.50
to USA, Europe and Asia = EUR 8.50
We can combine items to reduce shipping costs.
Items that sell for € 25.00 or more will be shipped tracked or registered depending on destination.