Primus – Pork Soda
|A1||Pork Chop's Little Ditty||0:21|
|A2||My Name Is Mud||4:45|
|A3||Welcome To This World||3:38|
|B2||The Ol' Diamondback Sturgeon (Fisherman's Chronicles, Part 3)||4:38|
|C4||The Air Is Getting Slippery||2:27|
|D2||Pork Chop's Little Ditty||0:43|
- Copyright (c) – Runt LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Published By – Sturgeon
- Published By – Long Corn Publishing
- Published By – Wounded Knee Publishing
- Recorded At – Ultrasound (3)
- Recorded At – The Corn
- Recorded At – Log Cabin
- Mixed At – The Plant Studios
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- A&R [Direction] – Tom Whalley
- Arranged By – Primus
- Artwork [Sculpture] – Lance "Link" Montoya
- Bass [Basses], Mandolin, Vocals – Les Claypool
- Coordinator [Project] – Leslie Gerard-Smith
- Drums – Tim "Herb" Alexander
- Engineer – Derek Featherstone, Ron Rigler
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Kent Matcke, Manny LaCarrubba, Neil King*
- Guitar, Banjo [6-string] – Larry LaLonde
- Layout [Cover] – Paul "Bosco" Haggard*
- Lyrics By – Claypool*
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Andrew MacNaughtan
- Photography By [Cover] – Jay Blakesburg*
- Producer, Written-By – Primus
Recorded at Ultrasound, except :
"The Air Is Getting Slippery" and "Hail Santa" recorded at The Corn, Berkeley.
"Wounded Knee" recorded at Log Cabin, Oakland.
Mixed at The Plant, Sausalito.
Mastered at K-Disk, Burbank, CA.
©℗ Sturgeon (BMI) except :
"Pork Chop's Little Ditty", "Hail Santa" ©℗ Long Corn Publishing (BMI)
"Wounded Knee" ©℗ Wounded Knee Publishing (BMI).
"Pressman" was originally released live on the album "Suck On This", Caroline Records Cat: #Carol 1620.
© 2009 Runt LLC ℗ 1993 Interscope Records
Courtesy of Interscope Records under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 46315 51331 8
- Barcode (String): 646315513318
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): S-69064 plain 133 A (autograph)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): S-69065 plain 133 B (autograph)
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): S-69066 plain 133 C (autograph)
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): S-69067 plain 133 D (autograph)
4 dollars for 12", 7" or cd.
1 dollar for each additional item (each LP or 7" counts as one item (2LP set = 2 items)
International orders may have to be taken to post office to verify postage and may require an estimated shipping cost to be partially refunded or re-compensated.
Feel free to ask questions regarding condition or pricing!!
When grading CD's, sleeve condition only applies to the booklet and back/tray art since the jewel case may be replaced and is not a part of the art. However, if any identifying art (hype stickers, etc) have compromising characteristics, I will detail them.
Digipacks, I will detail as well as it is part and parcel of the art.