|1||Man On The Silver Mountain||4:37|
|3||Black Sheep Of The Family
Written-By – Steve Hammond (2)
|4||Catch The Rainbow||6:29|
|6||The Temple Of The King||4:43|
|7||If You Don't Like Rock 'N' Roll||2:35|
|8||Sixteenth Century Greensleeves||3:29|
|9||Still I'm Sad
Written-By – James McCarty*, Paul Samwell-Smith
- Bass Guitar – Craig Gruber
- Cover [Prepared By] – AGI (4)
- Crew [Equipment] – Baz Marshall, Ian Broad (2), Ron Quinton, Willie Fyffe*
- Drums – Gary Driscoll
- Guitar, Arranged By [Arrangement] – Ritchie Blackmore
- Illustration – David Willardson
- Lyrics By – Ronnie James Dio
- Mixed By [Mixed Production] – Martin (The Wasp) Birch*
- Photography By, Cover [Co-ordination] – Fin Costello
- Piano, Mellotron, Clavinet, Organ – Mickey Lee Soule
- Producer – Birch*, Blackmore*, Dio*
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Suha Gur
- Vocals – Ronnie James Dio
- Vocals [Special Guest] – Shoshana*
- Written-By – Ritchie Blackmore (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8), Ronnie James Dio (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 8)
Digitally remastered at Universal Music Group Studios.
Cover prepared by AGI/Hollywood.
℗ 1975 Polydor Records. © 1975 Polydor Records. A Universal Music Company.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31454 73602 2
- Price Code: UN 899
- Label Code: LC 00309
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2 & 3): 07314 547 360-2 01 /
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 3, 4): IFPI L001
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0134
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0140
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 - Etched Mfg. info): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L M
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 - Etched Mfg. info): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L F (or E)
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 - Etched Mfg. info): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L F
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4 - Etched Mfg. info): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L G
Seller's Shipping Information
!!! PLEASE NOTE !!!
The last week of 2018 and the first week of 2019 we only ship once a week instead of twice, please have some patience and enjoy your holidays...
Welcome to Tunes Ville, a small "village" in the heart of Breda (Netherlands) fully packed with great tunes. Do you want to save shipping costs? Visit our physical shop. (Check www.tunes-ville.nl to find our street address and our opening hours)
We enabled automatic shipping calculation for all our items to every destination. That means you're able to see instantly what your shipping costs will be for one or more items. (Be sure to be logged in on Discogs and that you filled in the correct shipping country in your buyer settings) To be 100% sure about your shipping costs add all wanted items to your cart; the total including shipping costs will be shown before you make your final checkout.
!!! FREE shipping !!!
Netherlands: all orders above €75,-
Belgium and Germany: all orders above €100,-
All orders above €50,- will be charged for tracked & signed shipping automatically. If your total order amount is below €50,- you can choose to ship priority (OWN RISK - no tracking) or tracked & signed in the top-down menu after adding your items to your cart. (Please note all orders to BRAZIL and MEXICO are charged automatically for tracked and signed shipping)
We only accept PayPal for all orders. No exceptions.
Automatic Cancellation Policy: Orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within four days. A negative feedback will be automatically generated by the Discogs system. No exceptions.
We ship twice a week. We cannot be held responsible for slow postal services in your country.
We cannot be held responsible for non arriving packages when shipped priority.
We always ship to the street address which is stated in your Discogs account (check your buyer settings). When paid with PayPal for tracked & signed shipping we ship to your shipping address stated in your PayPal payment in order to have full buyer and seller protection. If you want to use another shipping address, let us know as soon as possible, BEFORE you make your payment. No exceptions.
Please always contact us through the original Discogs order.
Please always contact us first (before leaving feedback on Discogs) when you're not satisfied or something went wrong. There's always a solution!
If you want feedback from us, leave us feedback on Discogs and send us a message after (this is needed since Discogs doesn't notify us when you left us feedback)