Manic Street Preachers – Rewind The Film
|A1||This Sullen Welsh Heart
Featuring – Lucy RoseKeyboards – Loz WilliamsVocals – Lucy rose
|A2||Show Me The Wonder
Arranged By [Horn Arrangements], Baritone Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Trumpet – Gavin FitzjohnPiano – John Rey
|A3||Rewind The Film
Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Andy Walters*Cello – Nathan StoneFeaturing – Richard HawleyLead Vocals, Guitar [Hawaiian Guitar] – Richard HawleyStrings – The Vulcan String Quartet*Viola – Bernard KaneViolin – Andy Walters*, Joanna Walters
|A4||Builder Of Routines
Celesta [Celeste] – Tim TautoratKeyboards [Keys] – Loz Williams
|A5||4 Lonely Roads
Featuring – Cate Le BonKeyboards [Keys] – Loz WilliamsLead Vocals – Cate Le Bon
|A6||(I Miss The) Tokyo Skyline
Keyboards [Keys] – Loz Williams
|B1||Anthem For A Lost Cause
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement], Trumpet – Gavin Fitzjohn, Sean ReadKeyboards [Keys] – Loz Williams
|B2||As Holy As The Soil (That Buries Your Skin)
Arranged By [Horn Arrangement], Saxophone, Trumpet – Sean ReadKeyboards [Keys] – Loz Williams
|B3||3 Ways To See Despair||3:16|
|B4||Running Out Of Fantasy
Arranged By [Strings] – Tim TautoratKeyboards [Keys] – Loz Williams
Keyboards [Keys] – Loz Williams
Keyboards [Keys] – Nick Nasmyth
- Artwork [Images By] – Nicky Wire
- Composed By [Contrains Interpolation Of 'Little Girl Lost' Composed By] – David Axelrod (tracks: A3)
- Design, Art Direction – Farrow*
- Engineer – Loz Williams
- Management – Martin Hall (5), Michael Hall (19)
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Tim Tom*
- Mixed By – Dave Eringa (tracks: A3, B6), Guy Massey (tracks: A2, A4, A6 to B5), Loz Williams (tracks: A1, A5)
- Photography By [band Photography] – Alex Lake
- Producer – Alex Silva (tracks: A4, B4), Loz Williams (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5, B6), Manic Street Preachers (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B3, B5, B6)
- Producer [Additional Production] – Loz Williams (tracks: A4, B4), Manic Street Preachers (tracks: A4, B4)
- Written-By – James Dean Bradfield, Nick Jones (5), Sean Moore
Mastered at Metropolis Studios, London.
Lucy Rose appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Richard Hawley appears courtesy of Parlophone Records Limited.
Cate Le Bon appears courtesy of Turnstile Music.
Management for Hall Or Nothing Management.
℗ & © 2013 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited. Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment. All trademarks and logos are protected. Columbia is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment. Made in the EU.
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 8 88837 45291 5
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 88837452915
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Run-out side A): BD21357 -0A A1 TIM TOM
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Run-out side B): BD21357 -0A B1
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00162
When you are interested in an item please ask for shipping costs to your country first.
We charge the actual postage rates from the Netherlands.
Items will be packed carefully in sturdy cardboard or airmail envelopes.
Tracked shipping costs up to 2kg (= 1-6 lp's) :
to NL = EUR 7.00
to Euro zone 1 = EUR 11.00
to Euro zone 2 = EUR 17.00
to USA, China, Russia, Australia, Japan, Brasil and the rest of the world = EUR 25.00
Letter postage for singles (7") and cd's (0-350gr):
to NL = EUR 4.50
to USA, Europe and Asia = EUR 9.00
We can combine items to reduce shipping costs.
Orders with a total of € 50.00 or more will always be shipped insured by registered post.
We are not responsible for packages that get lost or damaged during shipment if they are not sent insured!