M (2) – New York, London, Paris, Munich
Edited By – Nick Launey*
|A2||Woman Make Man||2:16|
|A3||Moderne Man / Satisfy Your Lust
Arranged By – Bobby RichardsEngineer – John RichardsPerformer – The Philharmonic Odd-Job Orchestra
|A4||Made In Munich||5:43|
|B1||Moonlight And Muzak||5:33|
|B2||That's The Way The Money Goes||4:25|
|B3||Cowboys And Indians||3:51|
|B4||Unite Your Nation||5:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Platinum Productions Int. N.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Midascare Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Platinum Productions Int. N.V.
- Recorded At – Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – The Music Centre, Wembley
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △166
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Platinum Productions Int. N.V.
- Published By – M Music Inc.
- Bass, Guitar – Julian Scott
- Drums – Philip Gould*
- Engineer – David Richards, Rafe McKenna, Tim Hunt
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Stan Kerr
- Mastered By – BilBo (3), Denis Blackham
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Stephen Morley
- Producer – Robin Scott
- Saxophone, Flute – Gary Barnacle
- Synthesizer, Keyboards – Wally Badarou
- Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Brigit Vinchon*
- Written-By – Robin Scott
Issued with custom credit inner sleeve.
"SLM △" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
Recorded on location at Mountain Studios, Switzerland
Mixed at Music Centre, UK
℗ © 1979 Platinum Productions Int. N.V.
'Pop Muzik' ℗ 1979 Midascare Productions Ltd.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched (Variant 1)): BilBo LONDON A3 SRK-1-6084 S3 ⟴ ◅ SLM ＋ △166 CAP-WIN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched (Variant 1)): BilBo TA1PE LONDON B3 SRK-2-6084 S3 ⟴ ◅ SLM ＋ △166-X CAP-WIN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched, stamped (Variant 2)): BilBo LONDON A1 SRK-1-6084 ̷L̷W̷1̷ S1 ⟴ ◅ SLM ＋ △166 CAP-WIN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched, stamped (Variant 2)): BilBo TA1PE LONDON B2 SRK-2-6084 ̷L̷W̷2̷ ̷S̷O̷2̷ S2 ⟴ ◅ SLM ＋ △166-X CAP-WIN
- Rights Society: ASCAP
All Items are from my personal record collection - I am not a pro seller, but a collector for nearly 40 years - so no warrenty or return.
All my records are visual AND playgraded - please read the full description. Pictures can be send by mail.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER - ANY QUESTION? PLEASE ASK B E F O R E BUYING!
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (LOW SHIPPING COSTS WITH DEUTSCHE POST AIRMAIL)
I will send you an invoice - please do not send any payment before it.
1 LP = 6,00 Euro (airmail / untracked / no insurance - tracked please ask before you pay!)
2-3 LPs = 10,00 Euro (airmail / untracked / no insurance - tracked please ask before you pay!)
4 and up to 6 (maybe 7) LP records / up to 2 kg weight will be around 15,00 € (EU) to 20,00 € (worldwide) (airmail / untracked / no insurance - tracked please ask before you pay!)
1-4 CD / 7" singles / EPs = 6,00 Euro (airmail / untracked / no insurance - tracked please ask before you pay!)