Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin IV
Vinyl, LP, Album
All Media, Deluxe Edition, 180 Gram, Tri-fold Sleeve
|A2||Rock And Roll||3:40|
|A3||The Battle Of Evermore||5:51|
|A4||Stairway To Heaven||8:02|
|B1||Misty Mountain Hop||4:38|
|B3||Going To California||3:32|
|B4||When The Levee Breaks||7:08|
|C1||Black Dog (Basic Track With Guitar Overdub)||4:34|
|C2||Rock And Roll (Alternate Mix)||3:40|
|C3||The Battle Of Evermore (Mandolin/Guitar Mix From Headley Grange)||4:13|
|C4||Stairway To Heaven (Sunset Sound Mix)||8:04|
|D1||Misty Mountain Hop (Alternate Mix)||4:45|
|D2||Four Sticks (Alternate Mix)||4:33|
|D3||Going To California (Mandolin/Guitar Mix)||3:34|
|D4||When The Levee Breaks (Alternate U.K. Mix)||7:09|
- Marketed By – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – BD16359
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media Production – BE50695
- Design [2014 Album] – Studio Fury
- Design, Coordinator [Co-ordination] – Graphreaks
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Drew Griffiths (tracks: C1 to D4)
- Executive-Producer – Peter Grant (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Illustration [Inside, 'The Hermit'] – Barrington Colby
- Mastered By [Mastering] – John Davis (4)
- Performer – Sandy Denny (tracks: A3, C3)
- Photography By [Press Photo] – Jim Marshall (3)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Remastered By – Jimmy Page
- Written-By – Page*, Bonham* (tracks: A2, B4, C2, D4), Jones* (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B4, C1, C2, D1, D4), Memphis Minnie (tracks: B4, D4), Plant*
Deluxe 2-LP set on 180g vinyl
LP 1: Original Album
LP 2: Unreleased Studio Outtakes
On transparent foil sticker:
This reissue ℗ & © 2014 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in the EU
On center label disc 1:
℗ & © 1971 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Manufactured in Germany.
On center label disc 2:
℗ & © 2014 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Manufactured in Germany.
Sandy Denny appears by courtesy of Island Records
The material on the companion disc presents a portal to the time of the recording of Led Zeppelin. It is a selection of work in progress with rough mixes, backing tracks, alternate versions and new material recorded at the time
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 81227 96433 7
- Matrix / Runout (A-side, etched): BD16359-01 A1 A1 JD
- Matrix / Runout (B-side, etched): BD16359-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (C-side, etched): BE50695-01 A1 A1
- Matrix / Runout (D-side, etched): BE50695-01-B1 B1
- Other (on center labels, disc 1): 8122-79657-7
- Other (on center labels, disc 2): 8122-79643-3
Registered mail only-no exceptions,please.
Payment must be cleared within 4 days of invoicing otherwise orders are automatically cancelled.
If you are in doubt,please ask for shipping quotes and details BEFORE placing your order.
Shipping cost depends on weight and destination, not number of items
Double albums count as 2 items, likewise triple albums as 3 items and so on.
Note: All records are cleaned on a professional Record Cleaning Machine prior to shipping (if not sealed)
All records are shipped in cardboard mailers with extra pads, in protective outer sleeves,out of jackets(if not sealed)and printed inner sleeves to avoid seam splits.
Combining more than one item is recommended in order to save in shipping cost.
All prices are in euro(€)
1 LP(not gatefold or 180g) (12"):€12 (up to 500grs)(Registered)
1 -3 LPs (over 500g - up to 1kg) -€14
3-5 LPs(1kg - up to 2kgs)- €19
1 Cd or 7" Single (Registered): €8
U.S.A. AND REST OF THE WORLD
1 LP(not gate fold or 180g vinyl) :€15 (up to 500grs) - Registered
1-3 LPs(501g -1kg) : €20 Registered
3-5 LPs(1kg - 2kgs)- €30 Registered
1 Cd or 7" Single : €10 -(Registered)
Gate-fold LPs or heavy ones count as two
For Each Additional Cd or 7" Single Add 2.00 €
All shipping rates include packaging & handling cost.
(Shipping is proceeded within 1-3 business days)
Notice for buyers from Australia:
10% tax will be added to the value of the order to comply with the new Australian GST Tax Law
I have no responsibility for loss or damaged parcels by the Post Service..In case the buyer wants the items insured (if eligible in your country)has to pay the cost for it.Insurance fees will be estimated for each purchase individually.
In case that you are not satisfied with the item received,contact me to see how we can work things out
There is also the option of Bank Transfer for European countries.For orders under 100 euros 4 euro more is added (what the bank is charging for the transaction)
I basically grade records visually. In some cases I play-grade them.
I do not grade cd jewel cases,only the artwork
I always double-check the condition when proceeding an order.You can ask me for the exact condition or more details,before placing your order.
I cannot be held responsible for customs/import fees that your country may require.This is the buyer's responsibility.
I give Feedback as soon as I receive it
By placing an order you agree with the above terms.
All sales are final.
In case of returns,buyer pays return shipping.
Orders above 350 euros via Bank Transfer for EU
4 Ευρω σαν δεμα για απεριοριστο αριθμο αντικειμενων μεχρι 2 κιλα
Πληρωμη μονο μεσω Paypal η μεσω τραπεζης κατοπιν συνεννοησης,η αντικαταβολη δεν γινεται δεκτη