Various – Festival Jazz Vol. 6
|A1||–Tom Saunders - Bob Hirsch Allstars||Black And Blue||5:52|
|A2||–Tom Saunders - Bob Hirsch Allstars||I Want To Be Happy||5:30|
|A3||–Tom Saunders - Bob Hirsch Allstars||Big Butter And Egg Man||7:43|
|B1||–The Queen City Jazz Band||Georgia Swing||2:55|
|B2||–The Queen City Jazz Band||Oriental Man
Vocals – The Band*
|B3||–The Queen City Jazz Band||Shine
Vocals – Wes Mix
|B4||–The Reformed Bootleggers||Mama's Gone Goodbye
Vocals – Al Ramsey
|B5||–The Reformed Bootleggers||Georgia Cabin|
- Banjo – Jack Kuncl (tracks: B4, B5), Maurie Walker (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Bass – Jerry Martin (6) (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Clarinet – Bob Krenkel (tracks: B4, B5), Chuck Hedges (tracks: A1 to A3), Lee Peters (3) (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Cornet – Tom Saunders (3) (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Drums – Barrett Deems (tracks: A3), George Herter (tracks: B4, B5), Mike Whited (tracks: B1 to B3), Wayne Jones (7) (tracks: A1, A2)
- Graphics – Marilyn Ducharme
- Leader, Trombone – Alan Fredericksen (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Liner Notes – R. F. "Randy" Richards
- Piano – Bob Hirsch (tracks: A1 to A3), Jack Bruce (2) (tracks: B4, B5), Ray Leake (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Producer – Jim Taylor (2)
- Recorded By – Rich Luecker, Wayne Wright (3)
- Trombone – Sid Dawson (tracks: A1 to A3), Steve Mengler (tracks: B4, B5)
- Trumpet – Al Ramsey (tracks: B4, B5), Wes Mix (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Tuba – Bill Clar* (tracks: B1 to B3), Dave Mechler (tracks: B4, B5)
- Typography – Calvin Patterson
Jim Taylor Presents
Third Annual Central Illinois Jazz Festival, February 3-4-5, 1978, Decatur, Illinois
STEREO JTP 112
Back cover says Festival Jazz Vol. 6
4 dollars for 12", 7" or cd.
1 dollar for each additional item (each LP or 7" counts as one item (2LP set = 2 items)
International orders may have to be taken to post office to verify postage and may require an estimated shipping cost to be partially refunded or re-compensated.
Feel free to ask questions regarding condition or pricing!!
When grading CD's, sleeve condition only applies to the booklet and back/tray art since the jewel case may be replaced and is not a part of the art. However, if any identifying art (hype stickers, etc) have compromising characteristics, I will detail them.
Digipacks, I will detail as well as it is part and parcel of the art.