The Black Lips – Underneath The Rainbow
|A1||Drive By Buddy||2:47|
Make You Mine
Baritone Guitar – Tom Brenneck*
|A6||Justice After All||2:31|
Boys In The Wood
Horns [Budos Horns] – Andrew Greene, Jared TankelHorns [Menahan Street Band Horns] – Dave Guy, Leon Michels
|B3||Do The Vibrate||2:31|
|B4||I Don't Wanna Go Home||3:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – VICE Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – VICE Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Alternative Distribution Alliance
- Distributed By – Alternative Distribution Alliance
- Recorded At – Dunham Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Recorded At – Haptown Studio
- Recorded At – The Living Room Recording
- Mixed At – The Magic Mix Room
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Joe Lambert Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-89501
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-89502
- Artwork – Luc Paradis
- Design – Dave Girard
- Engineer – Nathan Yarborough, Roger Moutenot
- Engineer [Mix] – Beau Vallis
- Lacquer Cut By – J. Lambert*
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Jimmy Douglass
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Mick Rock
- Producer – Ed Rawls (tracks: A1), Justin McKnight* (tracks: A1), Patrick Carney (tracks: A5, A6, B2 to B6), The Black Lips, Tom Brenneck* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1)
- Written-By – Bradford Cox (tracks: B6), Brent Hinds (tracks: A3), Curtis Harding (tracks: B4), The Black Lips
Comes with download code for digital release.
Tracks A2 to A4 and B1 recorded at Dunham Studios, Brooklyn, NY
Tracks A5, A6 and B2 to B6 recorded at Black Bird and Haptown Studios, Nashville, TN
Track A1 recorded at the Living Room studios, Atlanta, GA
Nathan Yarborough engineered at Black Bird Studios.
Roger Moutenot engineered at Haptown Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 883888034417
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, hand-etched): VCA1-80334 A Re-1 J. Lambert @ JLM S-89501 RE-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, hand-etched): VCA1-80334 B Re-1 J. Lambert @ JLM S-89502 RE-1
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.