The Doors – Strange Days
- Bass [Occasional] – Douglas Lubahn*
- Design Concept [Cover Concept], Art Direction – William S. Harvey
- Drums – John Densmore
- Engineer [Audio Engineering] – Bruce Botnick
- Guitar – Robby Krieger
- Keyboards, Marimba – Ray Manzarek
- Mastered By [Disc Mastering] – Ray Hagerty
- Photography By [Cover] – Joel Brodsky
- Producer – Paul A. Rothchild
- Recording Supervisor [Production Supervisor] – Jac Holzman
- Vocals – Jim Morrison
- Words By, Music By – The Doors
- Written-By, Arranged By, Performer [In Their Entirety] – The Doors
Label layout variation for this entry:
"STEREO" appears both left and right on label. Tracks list begins left of "The Doors". Label "SIDE" printed to the right of spindle hole. "Recording first published in Oct. 1967" in one unbroken line.
Released with a printed inner sleeve containing lyrics and photos.
Copyright Nipper Music ASCAP [back cover]
© Copyright Nipper Music ASCAP [labels]
Audio Engineering • Sunset Sound Recorders, Hollywood
Disc Mastering • Madison Sound, New York
Elektra Records • 1855 Broadway • New York City 10023
Printed in U.S.A.
Recording first published October 1967
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): EKS-74014-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): EKS-74014-B
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A runout etched): EKS-74014A (AB) 10-3-67 AB10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B runout etched): EKS-74014B (AB) 10-3-67 AB16
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Seller's Shipping Information
International $20.00 for one item; $5.00 each additional item.
Accepted payment is PayPal and Discogs.