The Rockets (5) – No Ballads
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Sausalito
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Published By – Gear Publishing Co.
- Published By – Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross
- Backing Vocals – Anita Pointer (tracks: A4), Ruth Pointer (tracks: A4)
- Bass – Dan Keylon
- Design – Tim Owens (3)
- Drums, Backing Vocals – John "Bee" Badanjek*
- Engineer – Tom Flye
- Engineer [Assistant] – Rick Sanchez
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Dennis Robbins, Jim McCarty (2)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Donnie Backus
- Lead Vocals – Dave Gilbert
- Management – Gary Lazar
- Mastered By [Half Speed Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Organ – Lee Michaels (tracks: A1, A4, B5)
- Photography By – Moshe Brakha
- Producer – Johnny Sandlin
- Written-By – D. Gilbert* (tracks: A2, B5), D. Robbins* (tracks: A1), J. McCarty* (tracks: A2, B3, B5), J. Badanjek* (tracks: A1, A5 to B2, B4), L. Reed* (tracks: A4), F.T. Talton* (tracks: A3)
© ℗ 1980 RSO Records, Inc.
All songs published by Gear Publishing Co. ASCAP except
A3 published by Muscle Shoals Sound Publishing Co. Inc. BMI
A4 published by Oakfield Ave. Music, Ltd. BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Etched STERLING Stamped): RS-1-3071-AS-RE1-CMP1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Etched STERLING Stamped): RS-1-3071-BS-RE1-CMP1 STERLING
- Other (Pressing Plant Code): 26
*Double LPs count as 2 items, triple LPs as 3, etc.
Shipping within the United States:
Buyer pays shipping for Media Mail.
1 item = $4.50
2-3 items = $5
4-5 items = $6
6-8 items = $8
9-10 items = $10
11-12 items = $12
13-15 items = $14
16 or more items = $15
Shipping to Canada:
Buyer pays shipping for First Class (or Priority Mail International for orders over 4 lbs) + Customs Duty Rates, Tariffs and Taxes to be determined based on final weight and value.
Below is a rough estimate for shipping to Canada - actually costs will be finalized at order.
2 lbs or less (usually up to 4 items) = $19 + taxes/fees
Up to 3 lbs (usually up to 6 items) = $28 + taxes/fees
Up to 4 lbs (usually up to 8 items) = $41 + taxes/fees
Over 4 lbs (usually 9 or more items) = TBD
Please check with the Canadian customs office to determine what additional taxes and fees will be prior to placing an order. It can be around 13% of the total order.
IMPORTANT: I ship all non-sealed records outside of the original cover unless the cover already has spine damage. I use stiffeners to reduce shifting while in transit. IF YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO PACK THIS WAY, please let me know at checkout and I will leave everything intact. SEALED records are left as is. ALL SEALED ITEMS ARE PURCHASED AS IS - I will not grant full or partial refunds for sealed items once they have been opened.
I grade everything visually, unless otherwise noted, according to the Goldmine Standards you can find on Discogs Support. These grading standards are especially important when considering what VG+, VG, and G+/G mean. I grade records that have slight scuffs or light hairlines that shouldn't affect playback as VG+. Records with noticeable groove wear or light scratches deep enough to feel with a fingernail get a VG grade. A G+ or G record should play without skipping but will likely have significant surface noise, scratches, and/or visible groove wear.
If you're paying through PayPal, I default to using the address on file with PayPal. If you prefer to have me ship to your Discogs address, please let me know when checking out. I won't cancel a label after it's been created as the Postal Service doesn't always grant refunds.
Discogs will automatically cancel your order and leave negative feedback if you do not submit payment within five (5) days of invoice.
Thanks for checking out my listing!!